Appetite

opaline

Nov 13, 2014
Mum normally doesn't eat enough to keep a sparrow alive, now she's telling me she's hungry all the time! When I come in from work there are always banana skins, empty biscuit packets, etc. Is this a symptom of Alzheimer's?

Summerheather

Feb 22, 2015
Hi there, my Mum doesn't stop eating, she loves food, especially cake. She will also forget that she's had something and will get another bar of chocolate to eat. Dare I say it, my Mum is now greedy.

Kazza72

Feb 10, 2015
West London
Hi there, my Mum doesn't stop eating, she loves food, especially cake. She will also forget that she's had something and will get another bar of chocolate to eat. Dare I say it, my Mum is now greedy.

Ha, my mum too. I always keep her favourites in stock although she has forgotten that she went off eggs in 1973. The day of princess Annes wedding and mum was having her usual mid morning egg and when she cracked it open it was either rotten or fertilised... Anyhow it put her off for life but now as that incident is no longer a memory she loves a bit of scrambled egg which is handy for the protein. She loves cream cakes too, crisps, chocolate, scones, I try to buy the things that she likes but I hate, it's not working well at the mo

Sent from my iPhone using Talking Point