Apoligies

connie

Mar 7, 2004
Frinton-on-Sea
I realise I have been leaning on too many peopl... I am so sorry if I have caused anynoffence or embarrasment. I realise now I have had enough. If you do not hear frem me, don't worry. Self preservation soon kicks in, but for now, au revior, will post again when I feel stronger, keeepsmiling, Con

B

bjthink

Connie, what's all this about, love?
You're a gem.
Please be here, because we all need you, and there's no 'leaning' involved.
This is mutual.
We help each other, don't we? Isn't that the point?

xxx

Mjaqmac

Mar 13, 2004
Connie I must have missed something, the Connie posts I have read have been supportive and giving, what's up?

Norman

Oct 9, 2003
Birmingham Hades
Connie
What's wrong?
You have not leaned on anyone,you have not embarrased anyone.
You are a part of this TP family of ours,without you there would be a piece missing.
Please keep posting ,if there is anything wrong tell us.
Best wishes
Norman :confused:

barraf

Mar 27, 2004
Huddersfield
Dear Connie

Like the others I can't imagine what you are on about.

The whole point of TP is so that we can lean on each other (although I haven't noticed you leaning on anyone), the strength of the individual is in the joint support of the whole.

As for embarrassment that is utter nonsense, and you certainly haven't offended us.

So keep on posting, you are more of a helper than someone asking for help.

Love Barraf

Brucie

Jan 31, 2004
near London
Hi Connie

I know there are always times when we need a little space to regroup, but do, please, keep us in touch with how you are - until you can come back on a regular basis.

Take care

P.S. How could you/we lean on too many people? That's what TP is all about! The sum of its members is greater than the members all trying to cope individually.

storm

Aug 10, 2004
notts
Dear Connie,all for one and one for all dont know whats happened but we are here when you are ready.love storm

Sheila

Oct 23, 2003
West Sussex
Dear Connie, we lean and learn on and from each other here on TP, please, please don't think of leaving us! What has made you feel this way? Please tell us, we will listen and maybe can help. The dementia road is such a rough one, please, please don't shut us out! Lots of love, She. XX :confused:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Anne Paterson