Anyone free to help

Aisling

Dec 5, 2015
Ireland
only just caught up again Aisling. That blooming nurse person sounds like she needs putting in a bin bag! You did so good with the doc - delighted you sorted out the meds, now fingers crossed.
Thinking of youxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx sleep tight and dream of chocolates and a spa day xx

Am dreaming of chocolates and sunshine! Well! We can dream! Aisling

fizzie

Jul 20, 2011
and one day soon, very soon, that dream will become a reality xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

HillyBilly

Dec 21, 2015
Ireland
Aisling - whereabouts in Ireland are you? I'm here too and may not be able to help much practically (am in the SW) but can offer a phone number and an ear if that would help?!

Chrismitch

Jun 23, 2011
When the sister calls why not say 'I'm so glad you're here, that gives me chance to pop to the shop/get some fresh air. See you later !!!

Aisling

Dec 5, 2015
Ireland
When the sister calls why not say 'I'm so glad you're here, that gives me chance to pop to the shop/get some fresh air. See you later !!!

Hi,

Tried that. She said her husband would go to the shop for me!! He did it once and she followed me around asking questions!!

Aisling

esmeralda

Nov 27, 2014
Devon
She sounds like a nightmare Aisling and very controlling. Can you try it again but be a bit more forceful/going to the chemist for personal items/ the bank to do a transaction?
Hope you are having lots of lemon and honey. Raw garlic is good too, I crush it up and mix with dressing into sliced tomatoes, if you feel up to doing all that.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx