Anyone free to help

Discussion in 'I have a partner with dementia' started by Aisling, Jan 31, 2016.

1. Aisling

Aisling Registered User

Dec 5, 2015
    Ireland
    I love your smilies!! I can't use them at all!! Aisling

2. Aisling

Aisling Registered User

Dec 5, 2015
    Ireland
    Am dreaming of chocolates and sunshine! Well! We can dream! Aisling

3. fizzie

fizzie Registered User

Jul 20, 2011
    and one day soon, very soon, that dream will become a reality xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

4. Lilac Blossom

Lilac Blossom Registered User

Oct 6, 2014
    Scotland
    Great newszzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :D

5. HillyBilly

HillyBilly Registered User

Dec 21, 2015
    Ireland
    Aisling - whereabouts in Ireland are you? I'm here too and may not be able to help much practically (am in the SW) but can offer a phone number and an ear if that would help?!

6. Chrismitch

Chrismitch Registered User

Jun 23, 2011
    When the sister calls why not say 'I'm so glad you're here, that gives me chance to pop to the shop/get some fresh air. See you later !!!

7. Aisling

Aisling Registered User

Dec 5, 2015
    Ireland
    Hi,

Tried that. She said her husband would go to the shop for me!! He did it once and she followed me around asking questions!!

Aisling

8. esmeralda

esmeralda Registered User

Nov 27, 2014
    Devon
    She sounds like a nightmare Aisling and very controlling. Can you try it again but be a bit more forceful/going to the chemist for personal items/ the bank to do a transaction?
    Hope you are having lots of lemon and honey. Raw garlic is good too, I crush it up and mix with dressing into sliced tomatoes, if you feel up to doing all that.
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

9. Slugsta

Slugsta Registered User

Tomorrow. One more night and you can sleep as much as you need. I hope everything goes smoothly tonight and tomorrow xx