1. nikita

nikita Registered User

Jul 31, 2004
    has anyone read any good books or knows of a web site where the stages of alzheimers are broken down all ive reaad are quite vague.thanks

2. Nutty Nan

Nutty Nan Registered User

Nov 2, 2003
    Buckinghamshire
    Dear Nikita,
    I have found 'Learning to Speak Alzheimers' by Joanne Koenig-Coste very helpful. I have lent it to a friend, so can't check whether it outlines the different stages clearly (although I seem to remember it had a kind of 'tick-list'), but bear in mind that the course of the illness or condition varies from one person to another anyway.
    I was very touched by the website which was mentioned on TP only a few days ago: www.bigtreemurphy.com.
    Good luck! Carmen

3. Norman

Norman Registered User

Oct 9, 2003
    Birmingham Hades
    Nikita
    It is correct that no two cases are alike,I don't think there is a set pattern of progresion.
    I to thought how good the site mentioned, www.bigtreemurphy.com.was one of the best I have seen
    All the best
    Norman