Another Tia

Sofia06

Jan 15, 2014
Haven't posted in a while, so yesterday my gran took another stroke! She was awake but totally unresponsive just staring into space she hasn't eaten for about a week now just starting to get really worried this could be the end! I thought I was able to deal and cope as I know that there isn't a way out but I am not I spent all last night up waiting for the phone to go panicking as I don't know if I can watch her go!

balloo

Sep 21, 2013
northamptonshire
Haven't posted in a while, so yesterday my gran took another stroke! She was awake but totally unresponsive just staring into space she hasn't eaten for about a week now just starting to get really worried this could be the end! I thought I was able to deal and cope as I know that there isn't a way out but I am not I spent all last night up waiting for the phone to go panicking as I don't know if I can watch her go!

i had to sit for 2 nights with my mother after she had a major stroke holding her had stroking it. talking to her. its hard but at least i feel i did my bit and looked after her to the end.my sister did nit make it and i think she regrets not coming when i said she was bad she left it to late and did nit make it. you will find the strenghth . chin up