1. Expert Q&A: Protecting a person with dementia from financial abuse - Weds 26 June, 3:30-4:30 pm

Financial abuse can have serious consequences for a person with dementia. Find out how to protect a person with dementia from financial abuse.

Sam, our Knowledge Officer (Legal and Welfare Rights) is our expert on this topic. She will be here to answer your questions on Wednesday 26 June between 3:30 - 4:30 pm.

You can either post questions >here< or email them to us at talkingpoint@alzheimers.org.uk and we'll answer as many as we can on the day.

1. blue sea

blue sea Registered User

Aug 24, 2005
    England
    #1 blue sea, Feb 27, 2006
    Last edited: Mar 25, 2006
    Sorry not to have responded to anyone of late. I see from a quick look through the threads that several of you have been having low times, so thinking of you all. It does help to know we share each other's pain.

Blue sea

2. Nutty Nan

Nutty Nan Registered User

Nov 2, 2003
    Buckinghamshire
    Blue Sea,
    I am so sorry to read of your new crisis. Sometimes, it is hard to imagine how much worse things could get - I do wish for you that you will find a ray of hope from somewhere soon.
    Take care!

3. daughter

daughter Registered User

Mar 16, 2005
    Hi Blue sea,

I was also sorry to hear of your sad news, very difficult times indeed. Thinking of you,

4. connie

connie Registered User

Mar 7, 2004
    Frinton-on-Sea
    Hello blue sea, sorry your news is not so good. We are all thinking of you.
    Keep in touch, Connie