Anna

frederickgt

Jun 4, 2005
Hornchurch,Essex
Remember the incontinence thread?
Regret to inform you that Anna passed away this morning (Monday),
I have lost my wife and best friend,I am desolate,my life no longer has any meaning

Grannie G

Volunteer Moderator
Apr 3, 2006
Kent
Dear Frederick.

I am so sorry to hear your very sad news about Anna. I know how devoted you were. Please accept my deepest sympathy and sincere condolences.

With love xx

connie

Mar 7, 2004
Frinton-on-Sea
Dear Frederick, I am so sorry to read your sad news.

You have devoted so much of your time to caring for Anna, and my heart goes out to you. May you find some small comfort in that you have always done your very best.

God bless.

BeckyJan

Nov 28, 2005
Derbyshire
I am so sorry to read your news. My deepest sympathies to you at this sad time. These words seem so hollow but are very sincerely meant. Best wishes Jan

Skye

Aug 29, 2006
SW Scotland
Dear frederick, I'm so sorry to hear that you have lost your wife Anna. I'm not surprised you're desolate, you have cared for her for so long, and will miss her so much.

Please stay with us, and talk to us whenever you need some company, we're always here for you.

Love,

Jilly88

Aug 11, 2006
Margate, Kent.
Dear Frederick.
Having lost my auntie just a few days ago, I really do know what you're going through. Be strong. My thoughts are with you.
With love
Jilly

Taffy

Apr 15, 2007
Dear Fredrick,

Heartfelt sympathy in the loss of your beloved Anna.

God Bless, Taffy.

Brucie

Jan 31, 2004
near London
Dear frederick,

I think everyone else has said it. Take care of yourself at this horrible time and hold in mind how much and how well you cared for Anna.

Doreen99

Jan 12, 2008
Sheffield
Dear Frederick

I'm new on here, but it sounds like you did everything you possibly could for Anna, not that you will feel that is any consolation at the moment.

My partner died a couple of years ago and I know how much it hurts, I can only send you all my sympathy at this awful time.

Norman

Oct 9, 2003
Birmingham Hades
Dear Frederick
so sorry to hear your sad news,the loss of your dear wife.
As one who has been there I can understand how you are feeling at this sad time.
Norman

Les

Jun 23, 2004
Hampshire
I'm so so sorry. My heart is with you and i'm sending you all the strength I can to get through this pain.
Love Lesley

SusanB

Jan 15, 2008
Hove
And mine too.

How dreadful for you - I do hope that you can find some peace at this dreadful time and that you have people who care about you and who can support you.

Linda Mc

Jul 3, 2005
Nr Mold
Dear Frederick

I am so very very sorry you have lost your dear Anna, sending you love and sympathy.

Take care of yourself.

Linda x

nickyd

Oct 20, 2007
warwickshire
Dear Frederick,
So very sorry to hear this sad,sad news. Please accept my heartfelt sympathys. I know you will cherish your memories of your Anna, Take care, Love,