And so it goes on...

jugglingmum

Jan 5, 2014
Chester
I'm so sorry to read this but glad he was smiling until the end.

Sending condolences to you.

You have been such a stalwart through all of this, and your dignity and love for your husband has shone through.

Wishing you strength for the days ahead.

BSN

Oct 1, 2017
My dear husband died peacefully at home in the early hours of this morning after the disease raced through his system in the course of the past few days. Nobody really understood how severely ill he was because even to the end he had courtesy and smiled. He was poorly yesterday and feverish in the evening and I didn’t think he could live much longer and nor did he. Dear people thank you so much for all your support during this terrible time. I am sure that I shall need TP in the weeks to come because the aftermath is all part of this. Now this part of the disease has ended and I have lost my partner of nearly 55 years.
I am so sorry, sending you my sincere condolences.

canary

Feb 25, 2014
South coast
Im so sorry for your loss, but I am glad it was not drawn out and he passed away at home.
You have done so well by him
((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))))))))))))))))

AliceA

May 27, 2016
All my thoughts and love, Geraldinexx
My dear husband died peacefully at home in the early hours of this morning after the disease raced through his system in the course of the past few days. Nobody really understood how severely ill he was because even to the end he had courtesy and smiled. He was poorly yesterday and feverish in the evening and I didn’t think he could live much longer and nor did he. Dear people thank you so much for all your support during this terrible time. I am sure that I shall need TP in the weeks to come because the aftermath is all part of this. Now this part of the disease has ended and I have lost my partner of nearly 55 years.

No words are enough, all my love xxx

Grahamstown

Jan 12, 2018
East of England
All the wonderful messages are such a consolation but I have lost my beautiful boy and had lost him quite a while ago. We have both lost our blue eyed boys @kindred and it really is hard to bear. I can’t believe that he is not still here and has passed over from life to death. Where is he now? I told him that I am with him In spirit if not in body and the reverse is true. Yes I must endure although my heart is broken and was a long time ago. I must go onwards and upwards as so many of the brave people here have done before me. This website is just the best to know how it really is with real understanding of the horror of watching your person crumbling before you through this terrible disease.

White Rose

Nov 4, 2018
It's been a long journey for you @Grahamstown , you looked after your husband so well. Sending condolences and wishing you strength in this time of grief. Your husband is at peace at last xx