An Update

clarethebear

Oct 16, 2007
manchester, uk
Hi All

A positive one this time lol.

While being a member of TP, I have taken on board all the posts that have been sent to me.

My Nanna was a wonderful lady, and has left me with losts of lovely memories. These memories I will treasure forever.

I'v always said to people "you know the truth, so it doesn't matter what other people say or do as you know the truth". Recently I have forgotten my own saying and I have let people hurt me with their words. Well no more. I know I did my best for my Nanna and that deep down she loved me for that.

I am going to hold my head up high again as I have always tried to do. If people don't like that then tough, maybe it's because they deep down have a problem with themselves. And maybe instead of being hurt by them, I should try and help them.

I hope you are all keeping as well as can be and I hope you are all holding your heads up high. Because in my eyes you are all true angels in disguise.

Take Care
Clare:)

Grannie G

Volunteer Moderator
Apr 3, 2006
Kent
Well done Clare.

It`s a hard lesson, but one I hope will stand you in good stead for years to come.

Love xx

Skye

Aug 29, 2006
SW Scotland
Dear Clare

Thank you for the positive post. You should keep your head up high, you're a lovely, caring granddaughter.:)

Love,

janetruth

Mar 20, 2007
nuneaton
Hello Clare

You are, who you are and being yourself, for yourself is a positive move.
Being there for your Nanna, was all she would have wanted and love goes on forever.
I hope your days are getting better.
Take care
Janetruth x

elaineo2

Jul 6, 2007
leigh lancashire
Dear clarethe bear,keep that head up and be proud of yourself.Theres not many in this world who do what you did.i would be proud of you if you were my daughter,grandaughetr,neice?you did a very brave thing to take on what you did.god bless you.love elainex

Taffy

Apr 15, 2007
Dear Clare,

That's a good attitude to adopt. Just be true to yourself and everything else
usually looks after it's self.

Sometimes grief can bring the worst out in people and sometimes it's wise to turn a deaf ear until a later time if you feel the unkind words need addressing.

Take good care, hope all goes well with the funeral. Regards Taffy.

elaineo2

Jul 6, 2007
leigh lancashire
dear clarethebear,your head was never low enough for you to have to say it's now up high!you were a trooper with your nan and always believe in yourself clare.your a star and have shone in your time!love elainex