Am I being silly?

Jan 3, 2013
Sidcup
Sorry I should have said I received a letter, so at least it is in writing

Sent from my iPad using Talking Point

Beetroot

Aug 19, 2015
Then yes, see her about concerns, but with company unless they have skirted issues in the letter in which case ask for the missing information in writing first. It's so hard having to take this sort of thing on on top of everything else. I suspect that's why people get away with it. I have a response to a complaint I made to our local hospital to respond to. It's a three page advert of incompetence and bungling - I find the whole business so angry making it's difficult to write coherent English.

Jan 3, 2013
Sidcup
Well I got a phone call from the care home that MIL goes into for respite after my complaint. I am certainly not happy with their explanation as they said there was no care plan in place for her!!!!.,

Before the first time she went in I sat down with the team leader and went over all her care ie washing/lack of it and lack of ability for her to put on clean clothes

I am furious but I have no fight left in me as I am now looking after my dying mum too

starryuk

Nov 8, 2012
Oh gosh, I am sorry to hear about your mum. As you say, don't waste your precious energy on anything else for the moment. (although that explanation is beyond infuriating and ridiculous.)

Jan 3, 2013
Sidcup
Now husband has developed dysphonia plica ventricularis and this can be due to stress and anxiety so I have made an appointment with the GP who is dealing with my stress etc with both mums..... He needs medication to cope

Jan 3, 2013
Sidcup
Due to all the stress I have burned my finger. ImageUploadedByTalking Point1452533209.900999.jpgImageUploadedByTalking Point1452533289.206104.jpg