Alzheimers.org. Memory Healer for Alzheimer's and Dementia

Discussion in 'Health and wellbeing' started by Mal2, Mar 18, 2015.

1. Mal2

Mal2 Registered User

Oct 14, 2014
    Enfield
    #1 Mal2, Mar 18, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 18, 2015
    I was looking online to see about the 'tomorrow advert', that had just been shown on BBC, about alzheimer's tests. which said for further information go to www.tomorrow.com. which I could not find anyway.

However I inadvertently clicked on Alzheimers.org. I thought this would come up as the American version of Alzheimers.org.uk.

A video started, narrated by a guy call Alexander Lynch. with something called Memory Healer,T2153. Telling how he had cured his father and passed Memory healer on to thousands of people, who were cured. This went on for some time and at the end of it you had to click on to order the Memory Healer, which obviously I did not. This was only for a limited period, as he reckoned the medical companies were trying to shut him down, and were threatening him and his family.

How can someone be so cruel, giving false hope to people of a cure for their loved ones, as well as take their money. I wonder how many have clicked on Alzheimers.org thinking it would be another site like Alzheimers.org.uk.

2. Jennyc

Jennyc Registered User

Oct 3, 2011
    Kent
    #2 Jennyc, Mar 18, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 18, 2015
    I too looked at the site, and it appears to be spelled Tommorrow with 2 m's. I saw it on Facebook, didn't know it had been on TV.

Did you type with two m's? I contacted them and had a phone call to book an appointment to see if I was a suitable candidate. The email came from name of centre removed I think it is genuine. I do hope so, because I had an appointment on Monday. The study appears to be for 5 years, with recalls every six months. I'll let you know!

3. Jennyc

Jennyc Registered User

Oct 3, 2011
    Kent
    Sorry that should read I HAVE an appointment, this coming Monday.

4. truth24

truth24 Registered User

Oct 13, 2013
    North Somerset
    Will be interested to know the results as it seems too good to be true.

Sent from my GT-N5110

5. jenniferpa

jenniferpa Volunteer Moderator

Jun 27, 2006
    #5 jenniferpa, Mar 18, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 18, 2015
  6. Mal2

Mal2 Registered User

Oct 14, 2014
    Enfield
    #6 Mal2, Mar 19, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 19, 2015
    I typed in tomorrow.com.Alzheimers. I was looking into the BBC's advert regarding tests. The first listing was Alzheimers.org. stating My Alzheimers is gone.
    Which is how I came to see this Memory healer advert. I take it it is in America, the guy had an American accent. It just seemed sad to me, that someone will trust this man and start paying out lots of money for something which is fake.

7. Mal2

Mal2 Registered User

Oct 14, 2014
    Enfield
    Thanks, No! I typed one 'm'. tomorrow.com.alzheimers. that is how it all started. It was the first on the search, as 'My alzheimers is gone' alzheimers.org.

Good luck Monday, look forward to your news.

8. Mal2

Mal2 Registered User

Oct 14, 2014
    Enfield
    I think it is just a sales pitch by some American guy.
    I did not go any further on the page. One you start clicking onto pages, there could be a big bill on the end of it, for something which doesn't work.

9. NanLorac

NanLorac Registered User

May 14, 2012
    Female
    Scotland
    The Glasgow Memory Clinic have been advertising on the radio for people who are over 65 and healthy to take part in the Tomorrow study too.