1. Expert Q&A: Protecting a person with dementia from financial abuse - Weds 26 June, 3:30-4:30 pm

Financial abuse can have serious consequences for a person with dementia. Find out how to protect a person with dementia from financial abuse.

Sam, our Knowledge Officer (Legal and Welfare Rights) is our expert on this topic. She will be here to answer your questions on Wednesday 26 June between 3:30 - 4:30 pm.

You can either post questions >here< or email them to us at talkingpoint@alzheimers.org.uk and we'll answer as many as we can on the day.

Alzheimer's Day Concert - report back

Discussion in 'ARCHIVE FORUM: Support discussions' started by Monkey, Oct 29, 2007.

1. Monkey

Monkey Registered User

Aug 24, 2006
    London UK
    Hi all
    I just remembered that it's ages since the concert we did on 21 Sept.

The event was *quite* well attended and we all had a smart time.

I was happy to hand over a cheque for £200 to the Harringey Memory walk on the Sunday.

We'll no doubt do something again next year.

All best

Monkey

2. elaineo2

elaineo2 Registered User

Jul 6, 2007
    leigh lancashire
    Hi Monkey.Good on ya!these events are a good way of raising awareness of A/Z and raising funds.My local are holiding a concert on Friday for the A/Z society.They always have a good night and raise a lot of money.well done to all fundraiseres.love elainex

3. Taffy

Taffy Registered User

Apr 15, 2007
    Hi Monkey,

Congratulations on your part and so glad you had a good attendance.

Great outcome also, people enjoying themselves and well needed money going to good use.

Regards Taffy.

4. Grannie G

Grannie G Volunteer Moderator

Apr 3, 2006
    Kent
    Well done monkey.