All my post have gone!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NotTooLate

Jun 10, 2017
Alvechurch
toolate.blog
Can anyone please tell me what has happened to my post? If you do not wish me to be on this forum, then that is not a problem, but please don’t just remove my post without letting me know!?

NotTooLate

Jun 10, 2017
Alvechurch
toolate.blog
It appears that they have been moved and now appear as one post, so not sure if any new post will be seen!? Although my post are about my dementia, they are not about the same thing. Are well, someone doesn’t like it, so it has been nice knowing you all. Please stay safe and thank you for all you replies and help! Bye!

NotTooLate

Jun 10, 2017
Alvechurch
toolate.blog
Thank you for the reply.

I am disappointed that you removed my post from the forum, what did I do wrong? It seems as though you have decided to move my post and my reply too, so this is not viewable by my fellow users? I don’t believe that you should be able to remove post, unless for security, scams, abuse etc!

Thread means single, or same story, my post are not a single story! If I was to add to a thread, single story, I would either edit the specific post, or reply to it..

Is it that in the, I Have Dementia, forum Has so few people with dementia on there, so if I keep posting it shows this up?

I don’t think you wish me to be here!? But, my fellow users will not be able to have their say about this, because you will remove my post, because you will police my post and remove it!

Stay safe. Bye!

Richard Page

northumbrian_k

Volunteer Host
Mar 2, 2017
Newcastle
I can't comment on any of the above, Richard but I have often read your posts and found them helpful. Having the insights of people with dementia is very important. I am sure that everyone in this community wishes you well. Do keep posting for as long as you find this useful.

HarrietD

Staff Member
Staff member
Apr 29, 2014
London
Thanks both for your replies.

@NotTooLate - I've just sent you another PM. Having one main thread is easier for you and others replying to find, rather than managing multiple threads.

You can find your main thread here: https://forum.alzheimers.org.uk/threads/nottoolate-blog.121116/

We value your insights very much, and hope that you will continue using the community. Please do keep posting, and receiving support from members who also benefit from your posts.

You can PM the team by going to: https://forum.alzheimers.org.uk/conversations/add?to=Alzheimer's+Society

I'm going to close this discussion now.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.