Alexander Lynch and TC-2153

captian

Jan 8, 2015

Has anyone any experience of this diet based 'cure'

It is sold in a way that comes across as a 'scam'

Has anybody tried it or know anybody who has, as it sounds too good to be true.

I found it advertised in the independent online - it costs about £35 to download.

Many thanks

Captian

jenniferpa

Jun 27, 2006
I think you are on the right track in thinking it's a scam. The subject has come up occasionally on the forum, and no one has been able to find a single shred of evidence that it works.

Save your money.

usedup

Aug 5, 2014
West Berkshire
Tc-2153

Has anyone any experience of this diet based 'cure'

It is sold in a way that comes across as a 'scam'

Has anybody tried it or know anybody who has, as it sounds too good to be true.

I found it advertised in the independent online - it costs about £35 to download.

Many thanks

Captian

It certainly looks like a scam, but the man who wrote it has done an awful lot of hard work and the amount is tiny compared to what one spends on alcohol. I have bought it and it gives a lot of interesting information - scam or not.

Kats

Apr 1, 2015
Tc 2153

It certainly looks like a scam, but the man who wrote it has done an awful lot of hard work and the amount is tiny compared to what one spends on alcohol. I have bought it and it gives a lot of interesting information - scam or not.

I bought this memory program for my husband who has dementia but not Alzheimers. The diet consists of one meal per day to be eaten between 5-8pm according to the ideas in the E book.Every day the foods are different and varied . All other meals are what you would normally eat at Breakfast and Lunch. The diet is for 21days only by which time if there is going to be any improvement it will have taken place. The diet consists of fruit and vegetables, grouped and weighed accurately and eaten within 15 minutes to produce an enzyme to combat the Amyloid Plaque.

It didn't work for my husband but we did get our money back from clickbank as it says in the advert so it is not a scam. The help line of Alex Lynch can be emailed any time for advice on the diet .We both went on the diet and enjoyed it and even lost some weight although it is very filling, and a lot to get through in a short space of time.
So I would say to anyone who wishes to try it out, you have nothing to lose and WILL get your money back if it doesn't work for you, providing you ask for a refund within the 60 days Guarantee. I am all for trying out things naturally as my husband had a terrible reaction to Aricept. Maybe it could be part of a clinical trial.Who knows.

cmackirnan

Aug 27, 2015
southeastern Colorado, USA
The basics seem to be sound, but it does look like a scam

The Lynch programme is diet-based and appears to be sound enough in that the diet approach will assist the body in making a natural version of a drug compound called TC-2153.

I found an article in 'Newsweek' magazine referencing the study that identified this compound. The article is entitled 'The Alzheimer's Cure That Worked on Mice', written by Louise Stewart and published in the issue of 6th August 2014, if you care to search for it. I cannot submit a link here because I am a new poster.

Diet-based approaches are now known to be effective in slowing the progress of Alzheimer's, and there is no reason why a diet-based approach could not help with the creation of this recently discovered compound. I wish my mother and I had known this before we put my father into assisted living, because the food he was given at the facility was not designed to make anyone healthier -- lots of white flour, food additives, and refined carbohydrates. His cognitive function deteriorated dramatically after he entered the facility, in spite of taking Aricept and other approved medications, and he died a few months later.

It's possible that Lynch has found a way to encourage the body to make this compound by the use of diet -- in fact, it seems quite likely.

Having said that, I am skeptical of Lynch simply because of the style of his presentation. It contains some 'minor' inaccuracies of the type that could be used in a court of law to cast doubt on a witness's testimony. Specifically, I note that Lynch says his father fired at him with a 12-gauge shotgun. One barrel? Two barrels? He doesn't say. He DOES say that 'the bullet passed so near my head that ...' Problem: shotguns do not fire one bullet. They fire a spread of pellets, one or more of which would certainly have struck him if this had actually happened. Does he not know the difference between a shotgun and a rifle or pistol or machine gun? Does he think the reader or viewer won't know? This little mistake makes me distrust the entire sales pitch.

I hope the links and my identification of the errors in Lynch's presentation will help anyone who comes here looking for information on his programme.

(Disclosure: I used to live in Scotland and am comfortable with British spelling and usage variants, which I will try to use here, so please don't think *I* am a scammer because I am writing from the USA and using British spelling.)

Catriona