Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

clarethebear

Oct 16, 2007
manchester, uk
You may or may not have read my posts. My Nanna passed on the 2nd November. My mum and I had a falling out on Monday night and made up before she went on holiday on Tuesday morning. The funeral of my Nanna was going to be set for Wednesday 14th when my mum would be back. However my cousin has a work appointment that day so it was put off till 15th.

Anyway in my last post I was a bit angry because there was only going to be one family car and that did't include me in it although I have been the main family carer for my Nanna since she went into the home at the begining of this year and prior to that.

I have since learnt while my mum has been away that things have been planned behind our backs without us knowing. Plus I have learnt tonight that on the night I had the argument with my mum she spoke to my uncle and told him of how I was hurt that I was being pushed to the side after caring for my nanna.

Anyway his responce was, that I don't work so therefore it was up to me if I saw my Nanna or not and I am no better than any of the other grandchildren even my cousin who has only seen my Nanna 3 times this year after 15 years.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh I text everyone today that was there at my Nanna's passing last week telling them that I was thinking of them. What a total idiot I am.

ok I don't work, that is because I have a 3 year old son with a cronci heart and lung condition. At the moment he has a chest infection which could be life threatening to him.

I loved my Nanna with all my heart and I love my son more than words can say. Maybe I'm just too nice to the wrong people I don't know. But I'v had enough hurt for now and don't really need anymore.

Take Care
Clare:)

Last edited:

Grannie G

Volunteer Moderator
Apr 3, 2006
Kent
I`m sorry you`re hurt Clare, but you can only be responsible for your own actions, not the actions and behaviour of others.

The relationship you had with your grandmother was special to you. So hold your head up high, attend the funeral for her, and let the rest of your family believe what it suits them to believe.

It doesn`t really matter how you get there as long as you do. You know the truth.

Love xx

Taffy

Apr 15, 2007
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh I text everyone today that was there at my Nanna's passing last week telling them that I was thinking of them. What a total idiot I am.

Clare, your not a idiot at all, you are who you are and that was a caring thing for you to do. It's true what your uncle said, we all make our choices BUT it's not your fault that the family didn't appreciate your efforts. Your Nanna will be smiling down on you now, you just keep being Clare and what happened will make you a much wiser, Clare.

I hope that your little one is on the mend. Take Care, Taffy.