advice

pins tony

Oct 20, 2014
bristol
Hi to all my friends on TP and happy new year to all of you.my lovely wife June has started to take her wedding ring of and today it was found on the floor.the care staff think it would be better to take it home but I am reluctant to do this after 57years of marriage.any advice please xx

Wendy C

Jan 29, 2012
West Midlands
When my Mom went into her home I took all her rings home with me. At least I know where they are. It would be awful for you to go in one day and they are lost. Also Mom lost so much weight they would have fallen off at some point. Better to be safe than sorry. I know its awful and things change so much with this disease. Thinking of you.

meme

Aug 29, 2011
London
take it home rather than lose it...can be worn on a chain round your neck? I would maybe replace it with a similar low cost ring and leave that in the care home with her.

pins tony

Oct 20, 2014
bristol
thanks

take it home rather than lose it...can be worn on a chain round your neck? I would maybe replace it with a similar low cost ring and leave that in the care home with her.

Thanks.I have took ring home.I will buy a cheap replacement for her take care xx

fizzie

Jul 20, 2011

oh that is a lovely idea Meme, close to your heart x

Quilty

Aug 28, 2014
GLASGOW
Yes i agree. A new replacement and maybe engrave her name on the inside. Its a symbol so the value is not important- its the love that is priceless. Your a lovely man tony. Im tearing up here.