Advice please...

Amy

Jan 4, 2006
Hiya Michael,
The girls on the forum may not understand the concept of pain this induces but the men's eyes will be watering with mine!!!
Maybe similar to that of giving birth to a rugby ball, and us girls have to do that to maintain the human race! You have my sympathy Michael. Reminds me of lad at school who said to me this afternoon "You won't understand miss, but I feel ill, he's just kicked me in..."

Had a totally hysterical angry screaming crying evening
Sorry you felt so bad, must be difficult for Monique to cope with you when you get that way!;)

With love, Amy

Norman

Oct 9, 2003
Birmingham Hades
]Hi Micheal

[QUOTEThe girls on the forum may not understand the concept of pain this induces but the men's eyes will be watering with mine!!!

My eyes will not stop watering and my mouth is dry.
I have had examinations front and rear entrances so I can feel for you.
Be a big boy talk soon
Norman

Last edited:

Nutty Nan

Nov 2, 2003
Buckinghamshire
Well done for having this checked out so quickly, and best wishes for the op ('courage, mon vieux!')
I am sure the French nurses will take great care of you! ;)
Certainly a novel way of getting a bit of respite.

Margarita

Feb 17, 2006
london
Seeing that you’re an Aquarian like me with a good since of humour, I could not, but wonder if the longer the penis is the more painful it will be :eek: ? So hope you have a :eek: ( No can’t say it )

Wishing you all the best on the 18 . I have an appointmet at the physiotherapy on that date for my Sciatica

Michael E

Apr 14, 2005
Ronda Spain
Margarita I am speechless... And you seemed like such a nice girl!!!

If what you say is true I will be going into the clinic with ice packs clutched to my nether regions and a magnifying glass for the surgeon!

Michael

Margarita

Feb 17, 2006
london
Margarita ponders wonder what to say next , good luck & If I was a man I would have it done under local ( can not spell the word ) it make you sleepy & you do not feel the pain , but does not put you right out ?

As it all sounds to painful .

Michael E

Apr 14, 2005
Ronda Spain
Nutty Nan said:
Well done for having this checked out so quickly, and best wishes for the op ('courage, mon vieux!')
I am sure the French nurses will take great care of you! ;)
Certainly a novel way of getting a bit of respite.

Nan I have already been on Amazon to find suitable novels and magazines for my respite! My brother in law is coming over for most of the time and I am going to lay back and think of England! Whilst reading... and regarding les inurses francais - with short skirts and tight blouses - and watches for taking my pulse on their... blouses....
there is an 'up side' to everything' but possibly not for a few days!
going to write a fact sheet on hospital respite ---- but it might need censorship!

Thank god I am ill!

Love

Michael

Lynne

Jun 3, 2005
Suffolk,England
Michael E said:
and regarding les inurses francais - with short skirts and tight blouses - and watches for taking my pulse on their... blouses....
there is an 'up side' to everything' but possibly not for a few days!

:D Now don't get TOO excited young Michael, you might regret any raise in blood pressure :eek: round the nether regions!

angela.robinson

Dec 27, 2004
hi michael ,logged on today intending to post on something that had upset me this week , after reading about your problem and the responses you have been getting , i have not stopped laughing ,dont need to post my original thoughts , good luck to you and try to make the most of it, hope you have a sitter for Monique,

DickG

Feb 26, 2006
Stow-on-the-Wold
Michael

Just as if AD is not enough some ****** does the unspeakable to your manhood. My eyes are watering and not from laughter! The trouble with these "wimmen" they don't understand pain, I have just split a fingernail and it's agony!

Dick

rummy

Jul 15, 2005
Oklahoma,USA
Sorry Dick G, splitting a fingernail just doesn't compare with 24 hours of labor,(natural/no pain meds), and passing something the size of a 8 lb watermelon out the yingyang.
I know, there is no basis for comparison, pain in pain.;)
Debbie

mel

Apr 30, 2006
Sheffield
I'm with you on that Debbie!....I'd like to see the men go through that!!! Yingyang...what a great description!
Wendy:D

dmc

Mar 13, 2006
hi michael

theres not much more i can add except the very best of luck and you are wrong my eyes are watering and ive got pains in my legs just thinking about it:eek:

yingyang? whats the male equivelant called rummy, i cant wait for that :D

Lynne

Jun 3, 2005
Suffolk,England
:D Watch out for these Trans-Atlantic expressions, they don't always mean the same thing!

After all, when our American cousins use the word 'fanny', they mean the bottom (as in bum, backside) :cool: which isn't what it means in the UK. :eek:

kankin

May 9, 2006
I need a bit of advice please

I hope im posting in the right place but I was speaking to a relative of an Alzheimer's sufferer yesterday who said I should look more into this possibility. My mum has been drinking alcohol excessively for over 25 years and is showing signs of minor AD, aggression, forgetfulness, sentence confusion, serious repetition, person confusion, total loss of tolerance. Is this the sign of Alzheimer's or can it be purely the result of alcohol abuse or both?

rummy

Jul 15, 2005
Oklahoma,USA
Michael,
Did you ever dream that your thread would start such an uproar of humour ?

yingyang? whats the male equivelant called rummy, i cant wait for that
Donna, what comes first to mind is "tackle" ( not football tackle but tackle as in fishing):D
Watch out for these Trans-Atlantic expressions, they don't always mean the same thing!

After all, when our American cousins use the word 'fanny', they mean the bottom (as in bum, backside) which isn't what it means in the UK.

Laughed at this too. Must admit I had to look up what a UK fag was once !! I just couldn't fathom why or how a fag was lite up!!!
( my apology to the alternative life style, no disrespect intended )

Debbie

Michael E

Apr 14, 2005
Ronda Spain
Debbie hi,

Really am shocked - I thought I was in the company of polite ladies... life is full of surprises - thank goodness!

The American expressions I had to work out the meaning of a few years ago were:-

Off the wall

and

Out of his tree

and

Funky!

A good English one is 'goer' depends on the context but is useful information sometimes - but not for someone who is not allowed to ride their bike for three weeks after the op - I suspect..

talking about 'bike' there are local ones but it is sexist - or is it?

and 'cobwebs' might be international.

going to stop there in case I get bounced out of the forum!

love and smiling through the anticipated tears

Michael