advice please

jennifer1967

Mar 15, 2020
Southampton
A relief to hear this oramorph is working for you @jennifer1967 onwards and upwards and a more comfortable Christmas ahead for you. ???.
thank you @Wildflowerlady its working and got another bottle yesterday so ok for christmas. just got to make sure i dont do too much in one go. did put christmas tree up yesterday and im going out today with my husband. first time in 2 years.

nitram

Apr 6, 2011
Bury
Sunny all day here, fog comes tonight and tomorrow
2021-12-18_131230.png

jennifer1967

Mar 15, 2020
Southampton
its quite sunny here and mild. we had a lovely time. he had to keep sitting down because he can walk too far but we did what we wanted and just got home. i expect he will sleep this afternoon.

MaNaAk

Jun 19, 2016
Essex
Good morning Jenny,

Is there men's shed today? Hope you're both okay. I notice there are two other threads called advice please so I now check that I'm replying to the right one.

MaNaAk

jennifer1967

Mar 15, 2020
Southampton
Good morning Jenny,

Is there men's shed today? Hope you're both okay. I notice there are two other threads called advice please so I now check that I'm replying to the right one.

MaNaAk
good morning @MaNaAk no mens shed today maybe one on thursday then thats it until 10/1. found out district nurses are doing the housebound boosters so just have to wait.
im the lazy one as i dont use capital letters very often. hope you are ok

jennifer1967

Mar 15, 2020
Southampton
he gone off up town to do some shopping. ive cleaned upstairs so no more to do. i put on phil collins and did it to "another day in paradise" all the cards i sent have been replied to. even my cousin who lost her husband december last year so just had the first anniversary. he was only 60. hes just arrived home and putting shopping away secretively so he might have another surprise. my oldest son is going to wrap them tomorrow as thats beyond him now. definitely a present.

jennifer1967

Mar 15, 2020
Southampton
what a christmas!!! he insisted in being the host, did christmas dinner, the 2 buffet teas, 1 for my daughters family and 1 for the oldest sons family. he bought me some lovely presents and enjoyed mine. he said he felt contented. he managed to cope with the grandchildren although the older ones were easier. to cap it all, our great-granddaughter arrived christmas day. rosalia blu 6lb 11. very cute as they sent me some pics. cant wait to meet her now. they are going to bring her over when shes settled at home.
my husband enjoys a cider but this year, he had a taste and didnt want it.

Bugs

Aug 27, 2020
I’m so glad you had such a good day. Ours was wonderful too. Lots of memories to store away.

jennifer1967

Mar 15, 2020
Southampton
I had a quiet Xmas with my friends. @jennifer1967's will never be the same again.

Congratulations grandma!

MaNaAk
good morning @MaNaAk feel very old now. shes beautiful. great granddad is going to go to mush when she comes over.
my grandsons[her uncles] would rather had a nephew. my grandson, 16, says girls and girlfriends are too expensive with little payback. how did he get so wise/ cynical

jennifer1967

Mar 15, 2020
Southampton
i havent been able to meet my great-granddaughter yet as my oldest sons partner[ the new nanny] has tested positive with covid. they say its only mild as she is double jabbed but my son has to isolate as he hasnt had any vaccines [hes scared of needles, tattoos everywhere!!!!] so i have to wait until they are better to bring her to me.
ive tested myself and fine. my husband is full of the joys and is reminding me its not long until christmas!!! hed better be winding me up. i miss the mens shed which is open in another week and hes definitely missing winding the other men up and supervising.