advice please

Helly68

Mar 12, 2018
thank you @Helly68 energy i can do with. at the moment i cant do very much so i already carry extra weight. if i dont have the pain, i will be able to move more. i have to go with it i need to deal with the pain first
Yes, it is often a balance of what is worse, the pain, the side effects or fatigue. Or sometimes all three.
I was given Lyrica by the pain clinic. Really, I needed my knees replaced by that point, but they said I was too young......absolute rubbish as my knees were trashed and fortunately replacement knees meant I could reduce pain medication. I also got hassle from my GP as I was on strong pain killers.......you cannot win. I hope the tablets work for you, I was lucky that there were other alternatives.

jennifer1967

Mar 15, 2020
Southampton
Yes, it is often a balance of what is worse, the pain, the side effects or fatigue. Or sometimes all three.
I was given Lyrica by the pain clinic. Really, I needed my knees replaced by that point, but they said I was too young......absolute rubbish as my knees were trashed and fortunately replacement knees meant I could reduce pain medication. I also got hassle from my GP as I was on strong pain killers.......you cannot win. I hope the tablets work for you, I was lucky that there were other alternatives.
thank you @Helly68 i had a partial knee replacement at 50 and they were saying that i was too young for a full knee. false economy really as the amount painkillers cost and the fact that i will need a full replacement at one point no doubt, they have paid more. my back only treatable with painkillers. im saving them money by caring for my husband so i think they must be getting the best deal out of all this.

jennifer1967

Mar 15, 2020
Southampton
i never wanted to feel withdrawals again but for the second time im going through it again. at least this time, the gp has given me something for it. ive been crying again, cant keep still and im in pain. thought that best plan was to come downstairs again. i just hope the tablets work, the pain goes away and i can finally settle and enjoy putting the christmas tree up. look forward to christmas.

Wildflowerlady

Sep 30, 2019
i never wanted to feel withdrawals again but for the second time im going through it again. at least this time, the gp has given me something for it. ive been crying again, cant keep still and im in pain. thought that best plan was to come downstairs again. i just hope the tablets work, the pain goes away and i can finally settle and enjoy putting the christmas tree up. look forward to christmas.
I do hope things get better very soon @jennifer1067 ?

MaNaAk

Jun 19, 2016
Essex
This has made me laugh on a day when my local transport is making me late for work. One bus only went to the high street and the other didn't turn up.

MaNaAk

jennifer1967

Mar 15, 2020
Southampton
This has made me laugh on a day when my local transport is making me late for work. One bus only went to the high street and the other didn't turn up.

MaNaAk
my husband said they were missing buses out as well. where we are. lack of drivers maybe. ive now put the heating on and now defrosting

jennifer1967

Mar 15, 2020
Southampton
thank you all, im glad i missed the battle of hastings and the crusades. wouldnt have fancied living in tudor times with the different churches being swapped and beheading. i have been struggling today to the point i have been in bed most of the day. definitely self-service in our house. im in pain and feel like a right old bag but youve made me laugh with your posts so thankyou @Wildflowerlady for instigating it. @MaNaAk for admitting she is centuries older than me and @nita for making me feel lucky i missed the battle. my sense of humour has kept me going.

MaNaAk

Jun 19, 2016
Essex
thank you all, im glad i missed the battle of hastings and the crusades. wouldnt have fancied living in tudor times with the different churches being swapped and beheading. i have been struggling today to the point i have been in bed most of the day. definitely self-service in our house. im in pain and feel like a right old bag but youve made me laugh with your posts so thankyou @Wildflowerlady for instigating it. @MaNaAk for admitting she is centuries older than me and @nita for making me feel lucky i missed the battle. my sense of humour has kept me going.
You also missed two world wars, the Boer War, the Crimean War and the Wars Of The Roses.

MaNaAk

jennifer1967

Mar 15, 2020
Southampton
yet another night up and cant sleep with the pain. cant get into a comfortable position. finiscaring for my husband.hed my book to keep my mind off it. ive managed to deal with his meds and thats it. thankfully he can manage most things himself. im shattered. i cry most nights now and am worried about my husband. i cant go on like this.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nana8455