advice please

MaNaAk

Jun 19, 2016
Essex
Dear @jennifer1967 ,

You're doing a magnificent job and I just want to point that my county council have decided to extend the e-scooter scheme for another three months. This made me send them an email saying how dangerous these are to the blind, the disabled and I also told that my friend nearly got hit by one on Boxing Day! These are a nightmare for wheelchair users.

MaNaAk

jennifer1967

Mar 15, 2020
Southampton
Dear @jennifer1967 ,

You're doing a magnificent job and I just want to point that my county council have decided to extend the e-scooter scheme for another three months. This made me send them an email saying how dangerous these are to the blind, the disabled and I also told that my friend nearly got hit by one on Boxing Day! These are a nightmare for wheelchair users.

MaNaAk
they are the biggest pain. we have e-scooter rentals all over the estate. we nearly had one on my road until i sent them an email telling they would obstruct the path that i use plus anti-social behaviour. they dont have lights and go on the road but dont obey road laws and have gone straight over the zebra crossing instead of stopping which i was going to cross. my grandsons have one of their own but are aware of doing things right.

MaNaAk

Jun 19, 2016
Essex
they are the biggest pain. we have e-scooter rentals all over the estate. we nearly had one on my road until i sent them an email telling they would obstruct the path that i use plus anti-social behaviour. they dont have lights and go on the road but dont obey road laws and have gone straight over the zebra crossing instead of stopping which i was going to cross. my grandsons have one of their own but are aware of doing things right.
I thought of you when as I left work I noticed a lady in a mobility scooter trying to get up a kerb and having to communicate with white van man who was parked on double yellow lines. I suppose at least he moved but he shouldn't have been there in the first place.

MaNaAk

jennifer1967

Mar 15, 2020
Southampton
I thought of you when as I left work I noticed a lady in a mobility scooter trying to get up a kerb and having to communicate with white van man who was parked on double yellow lines. I suppose at least he moved but he shouldn't have been there in the first place.

MaNaAk
one of the neighbours used to block the path with their big car on the verge and wheelie bins out. the council wrote to them as i have to go that way as i havent any drop kerbs to cross the road. i have moved the wheelie bins out the way on occasions.if he was unloading, it would be alright but more considerate parking could have been done. some of the drop kerbs are actually quite high if you dont slow down enough

jennifer1967

Mar 15, 2020
Southampton
havent written for a few days. he has slipped down a bit. the memantine has solved most issues. i have to explain more and remind him of things more. im stopping myself from saying ive already told you. its a on-the-job learning. all sorted for mayors tea and they have put in place everything thats needed. the patch is still a problem and i had to take it off sunday where it was itching so much it was making me feel ill. turns out the skin was bright red and almost breaking. got new one in different place. got some showerproof patches to go over it. the knitting for the baby carries on. im still up and down but im doing my best to keep going and not to let things overwhelm me. just waiting for a date when the bathroom will be done.

MaNaAk

Jun 19, 2016
Essex
(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Hugs)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) @jennifer1967 I notice that you haven't added to this thread. You are doing a brilliant job under difficult circumstances.

MaNaAk

jennifer1967

Mar 15, 2020
Southampton
(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Hugs)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) @jennifer1967 I notice that you haven't added to this thread. You are doing a brilliant job under difficult circumstances.

MaNaAk
thank you, hugs always appreciated. im ok, just fighting with my mood at the moment and so tired. his sequencing and reasoning have got worse and i had to organize things for tea. he was cooking the wrong way. he went off in the front room but didnt erupt like he would normally do but just kept out of my way while i was organizing things. logic is another thing going, he needed a light to do something but didnt think of a torch.

MaNaAk

Jun 19, 2016
Essex
good morning @MaNaAk we are fine. havent got him up yet but will do soon. i just like a bit of peace and time for myself. when he comes in tomorrow then it wont be long before i go out. new stereo to play my music on this morning.
Tomorrow you shall have a whole day of respite. Enjoy that new stereo I shall be listening to my new CD that I bought on Monday with Saint-Saen's Danse Macabre (Jonathan Creek theme tune) very apt for Halloween!

MaNaAk

jennifer1967

Mar 15, 2020
Southampton
Tomorrow you shall have a whole day of respite. Enjoy that new stereo I shall be listening to my new CD that I bought on Monday with Saint-Saen's Danse Macabre (Jonathan Creek theme tune) very apt for Halloween!

MaNaAk
i recognize it. i actually like that. my new laptop has sound. yes a whole day will be nice. havent put make-up on in a long time although will be wearing a mask but it will give me a boost.

MaNaAk

Jun 19, 2016
Essex
i recognize it. i actually like that. my new laptop has sound. yes a whole day will be nice. havent put make-up on in a long time although will be wearing a mask but it will give me a boost.
Other classical pieces suitable for Halloween include Liszt's Mephisto Waltz, Berlioz's Symphonie Fantastique. You could also think of Schoenberg's Pierrot Lunaire and for 'Psycho' (Alfred Hitchcock) sound effects are Saint-Saens's Cello Concerto and Shostakovich's Symphony No.12. The Shining uses music from Bartok's Duke Bluebeard's Castle.

MaNaAk

MaNaAk

Jun 19, 2016
Essex
Let's hear it all for @jennifer1967 as she will be going to the Mayor's Tea tomorrow and she goes with the support of everyone on this forum. She is our advocate of her area!

MaNaAk

jennifer1967

Mar 15, 2020
Southampton
Let's hear it all for @jennifer1967 as she will be going to the Mayor's Tea tomorrow and she goes with the support of everyone on this forum. She is our advocate of her area!

MaNaAk
thank you so much @MaNaAk and the lady coming with me is alz. soc. dementia navigator of my area. brilliant woman and the person that put my name forward to take part in the scrutiny panel and the subsequent feedback of the carers strategy. have highlighted that not many carers get the time to read long-winded, strategies. ive highlighted the lack of support to non existent for carers who have their own health conditions. im a young wife but there are so many carers who are elderly, frail, have conditions that they are not able to do the physical side of caring. ive learnt and continue to learn so much from the members of the forum.

MaNaAk

Jun 19, 2016
Essex
thank you so much @MaNaAk and the lady coming with me is alz. soc. dementia navigator of my area. brilliant woman and the person that put my name forward to take part in the scrutiny panel and the subsequent feedback of the carers strategy. have highlighted that not many carers get the time to read long-winded, strategies. ive highlighted the lack of support to non existent for carers who have their own health conditions. im a young wife but there are so many carers who are elderly, frail, have conditions that they are not able to do the physical side of caring. ive learnt and continue to learn so much from the members of the forum.
That's okay @jennifer1967 and I notice you are continuing to speak for us.

MaNaAk