advice please

jennifer1967

Mar 15, 2020
Southampton
im feeling a lot better although had a bad dream in the night. my husband has come down and feels dreadful so it looks like ive given whatever i had to him. he had his flu jab on monday as well. a lot of my grandchildren have been down with it as well although we didnt get it from them as they didnt come round.

jennifer1967

Mar 15, 2020
Southampton
im feeling really down and teary. its been a funny day. hes not been well at all and i put some country music on thats his favourite. i dont feel great myself but he needed looking after and he comes first. i went out for the papers on my scooter and had to deal with an ignorant man. he went out of the shop, didnt look behind and shut the door in my face while i was on my scooter. one of the staff saw what happened and opened it. i let him have it with both barrels and no where near ladylike im afraid. fishwife would be nearer the mark but the satisfaction was big. i am very polite when im my scooter, give way, please and thankyou when people let me pass, dont run people over, give amusement to bus passengers only for an ignorant **** to annoy me. he wont forget my tongue in a hurry.

jennifer1967

Mar 15, 2020
Southampton
((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Hugs))))))))))))))))))))>))))

MaNaAk
hes definitely got what i had and went to bed just after 9pm. hes not going to the shed tomorrow, hes not well enough and he will spread it as well. i feel better but not great. lets hope tomorrows a better day.

jennifer1967

Mar 15, 2020
Southampton
Good morning @jennifer1967,

How are you both today? Did you get the results of that test?

MaNaAk
good morning @MaNaAk im feeling much better but he looked awful yesterday. i checked on him on my way to bed and he was like me in that laid down, the room wasnt spinning but soon as you sit up, the world started turning. i havent woken him up this morning yet, i thought i would let him sleep a bit longer. the test went in the bin as i couldnt fathom the box and i would have launch it in his direction they way he was winding me up. my daughter is going to get hold of the quick test i dont send away but i dont think i had it. my friend said they had 4 people phoned in sick from her work yesterday with this virus so im not too worried. its like flu and not nice

jennifer1967

Mar 15, 2020
Southampton
i can tell he is better. he has done nothing but argue in the last 3 hours to a point i have told him to leave me alone. hes just stormed upstairs to bed. hes told me i dont care about him, no course i dont, im the way looking after him when hes ill, picking up his jobs because he cant do it, change his bed, give his tablets, keep him clean but i dont care. hes driven me to tears again as im just recovering from being ill myself. im tired out and still i keep going. i keep the house clean and make sure theres food etc, and he says i dont care. he can be so cruel sometimes. ive already given him his tablets so he can stew up there. it just hurts when he thinks his hard done by.

Melles Belles

Jul 4, 2017
South east
@jennifer1967 sorry you’ve had a horrible evening and your husband is not appreciative of the care you have given him for many years. He is lucky you have put up with his behaviour for so long. I hope you can relax and get some sleep.
Not sure what more I can suggest to help you in your current situation.

jennifer1967

Mar 15, 2020
Southampton
@jennifer1967 sorry you’ve had a horrible evening and your husband is not appreciative of the care you have given him for many years. He is lucky you have put up with his behaviour for so long. I hope you can relax and get some sleep.
Not sure what more I can suggest to help you in your current situation.
there isnt much. i could feel it coming on. ive being asking him all night to stop but no he pushes and pushes. there isnt a fixit but just to say youve read it makes me feel im not alone in the world. im going to bed in a minute but will check on him to make sure hes alright

MaNaAk

Jun 19, 2016
Essex
thank you. hes been ill yesterday and today and ive been doing more as he felt so dreadful and tonight hes obviously found his mouth and is recovering. i feel used.
Dear Jenny,

I know you've tried this but try going to your room and locking the door. I hope he's better today.

MaNaAk

jennifer1967

Mar 15, 2020
Southampton
Dear Jenny,

I know you've tried this but try going to your room and locking the door. I hope he's better today.

MaNaAk
hes coming down feeling ill again. im going to go out today. ive been stuck in mostly all week bar the papers. im not sure where. failing that if he starts again them my bedroom will be fine.

jennifer1967

Mar 15, 2020
Southampton
I spent the best part of a few years in my bedroom @jennifer1967. My husband was best left alone during a certain phase in his life and even seeing me seemed to irritate him.
the only downside of my room is that i dont have internet up there. maybe i should find out the price of it. i have tv and stereo up there. ive decided to go out on the bus today.

jennifer1967

Mar 15, 2020
Southampton
some good news for a change, the mayors tea party is back on on 28/10 so maybe i will wear my new clothes after all. the taxi has been arranged by carers and just the wheelchair to be sorted out now. something to look forward to.

Wildflowerlady

Sep 30, 2019
Great news about the tea party being back on. I have one sky router and I can get the internet upstairs fine. The router is in a room downstairs however we did have it upgraded not long ago because the other one was very old. Previously I could only just get a signal in one bedroom in fact I sometimes struggled even downstairs and had to keep switching on and off much better now. Maybe sky can check the signal and come up with a solution is router old like my previous one??