advice please

Bikerbeth

Feb 11, 2019
Bedford
Ah thank you for posting the fantastic photo. That is exactly what I pictured.
I guess the ramps are all set up now if you headed to the shops for your dinner.
I am so pleased that you at last have some freedom it must be so lovely just to get out and go anywhere slightly different and not stuck inside the same 4 walls - however lovely they may be

jennifer1967

Mar 15, 2020
Southampton
Ah thank you for posting the fantastic photo. That is exactly what I pictured.
I guess the ramps are all set up now if you headed to the shops for your dinner.
I am so pleased that you at last have some freedom it must be so lovely just to get out and go anywhere slightly different and not stuck inside the same 4 walls - however lovely they may be
the ramps dont quite worked so i got some different ones on order that they demonstrated with the scooter. there are 2 steps over my doorstep but they will work until the others come. i enjoyed it so much that if its not raining, i will go and get my paper myself but if its raining he said he will go. im not good with tech so took a while but got there in the end. i posted a picture of my cat on @Jaded'n'faded CAT thread while i was there. my husband said hes never seen that picture.

Susan11

Nov 18, 2018
yes i have 4 children, 2 boys 2 girls 13 grandchildren, 9 boys 4 girls
You are lucky to have such a nice family. I am an only child and I have one daughter who has one son. Since my mum died last year I miss her so much. She was in a CH 3 and a half hours drive away but we used to visit her every other weekend. I suppose I feel lonely.

jennifer1967

Mar 15, 2020
Southampton
You are lucky to have such a nice family. I am an only child and I have one daughter who has one son. Since my mum died last year I miss her so much. She was in a CH 3 and a half hours drive away but we used to visit her every other weekend. I suppose I feel lonely.
thank you @Susan11 my mum died 17yrs ago when i was 37. i dont see one of my daughters, her choice and doesnt want to know. my mum was only 57 when she died. i have learnt to be a mum and grandmother as i go along. i have no other family so sometimes it would be nice to share nice things and events. even having a family, i can still feel lonely and alone a lot of the time. i still miss my mum although we really didnt have much of a relationship but i always lived in hope that it would change one day

Helly68

Mar 12, 2018
@jennifer1967 - heres a mad picture of me, about 10 years ago on my scooter. I am a historical re-enactor

Attachments

• 1627281260086.png
    1627281260086.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 176

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joanne Formby