advice please

jennifer1967

Mar 15, 2020
Southampton
MaNaAk

PS: I have made an error here!
no where they have council flats that are allocated to amount of people that are in the household and i know he wont go. he did say he will ask my son if he can take him out again. im not sure how much longer i can cope with this and my husband. i feel pressured to eat what he cooks and i feel sick and hes not listening. my first tears today because i feel like a wreck

MaNaAk

Jun 19, 2016
Essex
no where they have council flats that are allocated to amount of people that are in the household and i know he wont go. he did say he will ask my son if he can take him out again. im not sure how much longer i can cope with this and my husband. i feel pressured to eat what he cooks and i feel sick and hes not listening. my first tears today because i feel like a wreck
Antibiotics can make you feel sick but I want you to get better.

MaNaAk

jennifer1967

Mar 15, 2020
Southampton
Dear @jennifer1967,

I hope you are feeling better today.

MaNaAk
better than yesterday thank you @MaNaAk but still exhausted and headache. not helped by next door neighbour one side got loud music on with an even louder bass. my room was vibrating so i asked her to turn it down. the other neighbour is having a fire to burn all the wood up so on a lovely day, ive got to shut the windows with my husbands COPD which has really flared up anyway.

jennifer1967

Mar 15, 2020
Southampton
i seem to have recovered from illness although tired. he said last night that hes just keeping the money in the bank so im left with some when he dies. now i feel wrong about my own bank account. i had the music on this morning so he is relaxed. probably the wrong type as i now miss our days when we first met. dangerous territory when you have a PWD because thats what you want to get back to but know thats not going to happen.

Lorna44

Jul 16, 2016
Surrey
I would still open an account, so that its there and ready for you, just in case. There is no harm in it, and its best to be prepared. Xx

canary

Feb 25, 2014
South coast
I agree with @Lorna44

Its very easy when your PWD has a good day to think that maybe things are back to near normal again, plus the music made you feel like you did when you first got together - but honestly, hun, the dementia isnt going to get better.
xx

Banjomansmate

Jan 13, 2019
Dorset
You need your money going into your account so that if it suddenly all erupts you have it ready and available. It is your money and you are perfectly entitled to your own account no matter what your husband claims he is doing. For all you know he could suddenly spend it all on something ridiculous and you would be stymied.

jennifer1967

Mar 15, 2020
Southampton
thank you @Lorna44 , @canary and @Banjomansmate i was thinking that. see if i can phone tomorrow when hes out for a blood test. my son is taking him. i was getting carried away with the music. he was relaxed and i was missing being a couple so canary, you were right. good news; i floated the idea about him going to see his sister in devon. they havent seen each other for 2 yrs. they have all had both jabs. my son is taking him on saturday. a long day break for me and hes so pleased. she 78 and they didnt know if they would see each other again.