advice please

jennifer1967

Mar 15, 2020
Southampton
If you google "how to open an on-line bank account" you will find several useful links.
thanks @canary i just done that with the voice verification thing. i going to phone tomorrow my bank. the local branch has just closed but on-line would be good so i know whats happening without relying on his reports

jennifer1967

Mar 15, 2020
Southampton
i want to thank you all for your suggestions and have now got his approval for my own bank account. i was going to phone the bank today but woke up the morning and the infection has almost closed one eye, so yes i will doing it as soon as i feel better. i am going to put my feet up and recover. just wanted to say thankyou. im learning so much from you all.

Susan11

Nov 18, 2018
i want to thank you all for your suggestions and have now got his approval for my own bank account. i was going to phone the bank today but woke up the morning and the infection has almost closed one eye, so yes i will doing it as soon as i feel better. i am going to put my feet up and recover. just wanted to say thankyou. im learning so much from you all
Hi Jennifer I was just thinking and I hope you don't mind me saying ( I am known to speak my mind!) it might be a good idea to ring the bank as soon as you feel well enough in case he changes his mind !

Last edited:

jennifer1967

Mar 15, 2020
Southampton
Hi Jennifer I was just thinking and I hope you don't mind me saying ( I am known to speak my mind!) it might be a good idea to ring the bank as soon as you feel well enough in case he changes his mind !
i get that. as soon as i have at least one good eye, i will be sorting it out.

jennifer1967

Mar 15, 2020
Southampton
If he changes his mind, just remind him why you "have" to do it ;);)

I hope the infection clears soon
xx
so do i, it looks like someone has belting me one and have almost closed eye. its my good eye so bad at judging distance. already come to close to the door. i cant do anything as i cant see properly. no choice but have day off.???

Bikerbeth

Feb 11, 2019
Bedford
I hope you ‘enjoyed’ your day off and perhaps were able to listen to music or radio in peace. I hope the eye infection clears up quickly. Have you got anything to treat it with. I worry about eyes so much.

jennifer1967

Mar 15, 2020
Southampton
I hope you ‘enjoyed’ your day off and perhaps were able to listen to music or radio in peace. I hope the eye infection clears up quickly. Have you got anything to treat it with. I worry about eyes so much.
hello @Bikerbeth i had a lump on my head and the nurse has given me anti-bios. this morning woke up with my eye swollen so much it was nearly closed. that side of the face is also swollen. its my good eye thats affected so cant judges distances so whacked my hand on a door. it wasnt safe for me to do anything. the lump throbs so i cant tolerate noise.. regular painkillers. hes out for an hour tomorrow as got second jab so have a bit of peace but really all i want to do is sleep

Moggymad

May 12, 2017
Hi @jennifer1967 i don't post much but I do read your thread. I'm sorry you are so unwell & the swollen eye & face sound worrying. Do you think it's a reaction to the antibiotics? I agree with Grannie G that you seem really run down but reading your posts it's not surprising.
You are clearly a very kind caring person & I do hope you feel better very soon.

jennifer1967

Mar 15, 2020
Southampton
Hi @jennifer1967 i don't post much but I do read your thread. I'm sorry you are so unwell & the swollen eye & face sound worrying. Do you think it's a reaction to the antibiotics? I agree with Grannie G that you seem really run down but reading your posts it's not surprising.
You are clearly a very kind caring person & I do hope you feel better very soon.
thank you @Moggymad its swollen on the side the infection is. i thought that as well but i think it would be both sides. im allergic to penicillin and erythromycin as well so this is a different one. its my good eye as well. im still doing some of his caring. just cant do the housework.

lemonbalm

May 21, 2018
I'm sorry to see that you are unwell @jennifer1967 . I hope the anti-biotics are doing the trick. Mending can take a bit longer when we are so run down and stressed.

I hope you are managing to rest. Housework can wait.

jennifer1967

Mar 15, 2020
Southampton
I'm sorry to see that you are unwell @jennifer1967 . I hope the anti-biotics are doing the trick. Mending can take a bit longer when we are so run down and stressed.

I hope you are managing to rest. Housework can wait.
thank you @lemonbalm just changed my bed slowly. ive only got a single so easier. the rest can wait. i feeling rotten and no option but to rest. im so tired all the time.