• All threads and posts regarding Coronavirus COVID-19 can be found in our area specifically for Coronavirus COVID-19 discussion.

You can directly access this area >here<.

advice please

MaNaAk

Jun 19, 2016
Essex
Dear @jennifer1967 ,

You're doing a magnificent job and I just want to point that my county council have decided to extend the e-scooter scheme for another three months. This made me send them an email saying how dangerous these are to the blind, the disabled and I also told that my friend nearly got hit by one on Boxing Day! These are a nightmare for wheelchair users.

MaNaAk

jennifer1967

Mar 15, 2020
Southampton
Dear @jennifer1967 ,

You're doing a magnificent job and I just want to point that my county council have decided to extend the e-scooter scheme for another three months. This made me send them an email saying how dangerous these are to the blind, the disabled and I also told that my friend nearly got hit by one on Boxing Day! These are a nightmare for wheelchair users.

MaNaAk
they are the biggest pain. we have e-scooter rentals all over the estate. we nearly had one on my road until i sent them an email telling they would obstruct the path that i use plus anti-social behaviour. they dont have lights and go on the road but dont obey road laws and have gone straight over the zebra crossing instead of stopping which i was going to cross. my grandsons have one of their own but are aware of doing things right.

MaNaAk

Jun 19, 2016
Essex
they are the biggest pain. we have e-scooter rentals all over the estate. we nearly had one on my road until i sent them an email telling they would obstruct the path that i use plus anti-social behaviour. they dont have lights and go on the road but dont obey road laws and have gone straight over the zebra crossing instead of stopping which i was going to cross. my grandsons have one of their own but are aware of doing things right.
I thought of you when as I left work I noticed a lady in a mobility scooter trying to get up a kerb and having to communicate with white van man who was parked on double yellow lines. I suppose at least he moved but he shouldn't have been there in the first place.

MaNaAk

jennifer1967

Mar 15, 2020
Southampton
I thought of you when as I left work I noticed a lady in a mobility scooter trying to get up a kerb and having to communicate with white van man who was parked on double yellow lines. I suppose at least he moved but he shouldn't have been there in the first place.

MaNaAk
one of the neighbours used to block the path with their big car on the verge and wheelie bins out. the council wrote to them as i have to go that way as i havent any drop kerbs to cross the road. i have moved the wheelie bins out the way on occasions.if he was unloading, it would be alright but more considerate parking could have been done. some of the drop kerbs are actually quite high if you dont slow down enough

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carer for mum