addicted to TP again

sad nell

Mar 21, 2008
bradford west yorkshire
Here I am sat at my computor reading all the old posts , when i have 101 things i should really be doing, but the pull of TP still out ways cleaning my disgraceful kitchen or tackling the mountain of paper work, there I go again blaming others for my weaknesse again which i promised i would not so I better be off and and don my rubber gloves, by for now love to all Lorazi-Pam

BeckyJan

Nov 28, 2005
Derbyshire
Hello Pam:
After a while I hope you take off the rubber gloves and pop into TP again. Its good to see you around and hope you have managed to catch up on news.
Now its my turn to don the gloves :eek:
Best wishes

christine_batch

Jul 31, 2007
Buckinghamshire
Dear Pam,

Do hope you are o.k. I wondered how you were. Now I know.

Blow all the work and visiting T.P. will do you all it can to cheer you up. Put the kettle on we will all be round for a cuppa.

Love from
Christine xxx

Goingitalone

Feb 11, 2010
I should be stacking and humping wood ready for the winter after next. I'm also 'taking a break' to try and find a care home that's suitable for my Mum.

TP always draws me. I'm putting off the inevitable and struggling with the decision, which is soon to be taken out of my hands. And Mum needs more and more of me, I'm not sleeping well and that dark tunnel of despair beckons.

Is it any wonder we keep turning to TP? :)

Big hugs,

Maggie

CaPattinson

May 19, 2010
West Yorks
Oh Pam, the dreaded marigolds!:eek: Throw em in the bin, we need you here:D I know what you mean about TP being an addiction! Just can't help yourself can you?

Well I can think of worse addictions:rolleyes: What is better than chatting with all your friends here? Takes some beating;)

You take care, share your time between the good, the bad and the ugly:rolleyes:

Now I'm rambling, twittering on about something and nothing, sorry!:eek::(:p:eek:

C U here later, my friend:D

susiesue

Mar 15, 2007
Herts
Hi Pam

I just tried to PM you but your box is full!!! - another thing on your list to do.

Love

pinkann

Nov 26, 2009
lancashire
It's made my day

Hello Pam. How great it is to see your name pop up again. I do hope you are feeling alright. I just want to send you all my love and best wishes. Take good care of yourself. Write soon. Love Ann.

Bronwen

Jan 8, 2010
Bristol
Hi Pam..gosh its good to have you back..have missed you and am so pleased you are able to join us again.

My list of jobs get longer, I seem to think that if I write them down I am half way to doing them, but it doesn't work like that does it and the lawn still needs mowing, the car needs a wash, my windows are dirty, but Here I am on TP with a glass of wine..oh and a bar of chocolate!!

love
Bronwen x

Izzy

Volunteer Moderator
Aug 31, 2003
Dundee
It's lovely to see you back Pam. Can I join this club - I whiled away a lot of the morning on TP rather than doing all of the cleaning I really really need to do. x

Jo1958

Mar 31, 2010
Yorkshire
Pam, hi
TP is a wonderful place, yesterday one of our TP friends visited us here at home and I had to explain that I hadn't cleaned or hoovered for weeks, well you can't with dementia sharing the house, and she didn't mind, oola she even accepted a cuppa. There are such wonderful and brave people on this site and you are one of the most loved.
Take very good care of yourself and know how much you are appreciated.
With kind regards from Jo

pinkann

Nov 26, 2009
lancashire
hello Pam

Hello Pam. I was thrilled to see you back on facebook. I do hope you are alright. I hope you'll send me a message. Love Ann

Vonny

Feb 3, 2009
Telford
Hi Pam, so good to have you back. I don't post much myself these days but I pop in as often as I can to see what's going on.

Off to don my Marigolds and do the kitchen, also to try out a funky pink striped broom I bought from a car boot sale last week! I'll join you in the clean-a-thon then come back to TP later today.

Take care xxx

gigi

Nov 16, 2007
East Midlands
Hello Pam....

It's so lovely to see you back on TP and to know that you're still as scatty as ever...( Lorazi Pam...:rolleyes::D))

I'm not around here much these days but will look forward to catching up with you.

Glad you're on the mend!

Love xx

DeborahBlythe

Dec 1, 2006
Lovely to see you back, Pam. Hope you wil forego many hours of house-cleaning in favour of TP. I do!

Seriously, we've all missed you humungously. Don't be a stranger again! Much love x

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Classy@1951