1. semper fidelis

semper fidelis Registered User

Jul 6, 2015
    Applegate, Oregon
    It seems like the medical community is set on drugs only for treatment telling me, you may or may not see any improvement and possibly degradation. So I have been looking for options. Anyone have experience with results?

2. LYN T

LYN T Registered User

Aug 30, 2012
    Brixham Devon
    Before my Husband was formally diagnosed he was told by various Medics that 'all' he was suffering with was depression and anxiety; he took a course of acupuncture it was no good for the depression or anxiety. His symptoms of memory loss etc continued. It may be worth a try as everyone is different-but it is no cure for brain damage. Sorry to be negative-just our experience. I hope others will be along to give you some hope that it works.

Take care

Lyn T XX

3. Grey Lad

Grey Lad Registered User

Sep 12, 2014
    North East Lincs
    Good for pain relief. What have you to lose by giving it a go? We never know what might help.