Actvities for a younger person with dementia.

Marie rigby

Apr 8, 2018
Hi my name is Marie I am 52 yrs old and I have early onset Alzheimer's i live in st helens England I no there are cafes and activities in my area but I have the problem that the people are a lot older than me my sister who is six years younger than i am also has the same we have each other but it would be nice to meet new people who are in the same position as us we have so many questions to ask but no one to answer them

karaokePete

Jul 23, 2017
N Ireland
Hi my name is Marie I am 52 yrs old and I have early onset Alzheimer's i live in st helens England I no there are cafes and activities in my area but I have the problem that the people are a lot older than me my sister who is six years younger than i am also has the same we have each other but it would be nice to meet new people who are in the same position as us we have so many questions to ask but no one to answer them
Hello and welcome to TP. You have come to the right place as this is a friendly, informative and supportive forum.
Do take a good look around the site as that's what I did when I first joined and found it to be a gold mine for information.
If you have any specific questions don't be afraid to start your own thread as your query is then more likely to be seen and receive replies.
If you click on the light blue box with Alzheimer's Society in it at the top right of the page you will be taken to a screen where you can enter your postcode and see if any activities are going on in your area.
Good luck.

Marie rigby

Apr 8, 2018
Hello and welcome to TP. You have come to the right place as this is a friendly, informative and supportive forum.
Do take a good look around the site as that's what I did when I first joined and found it to be a gold mine for information.
If you have any specific questions don't be afraid to start your own thread as your query is then more likely to be seen and receive replies.
If you click on the light blue box with Alzheimer's Society in it at the top right of the page you will be taken to a screen where you can enter your postcode and see if any activities are going on in your area.
Good luck.
Thank you so much I will do that now