1. Expert Q&A: Benefits - Weds 23 October, 3-4pm

Our next expert Q&A will be on the topic of benefits. It will be hosted by Lauren from our Knowledge Services team. She'll be answering your questions on Wednesday 23 October between 3-4pm.

You can either post your question >here< or email them to us at talkingpoint@alzheimers.org.uk and we'll be happy to ask them on your behalf.

Activities Needed: Mom with Dementia

Discussion in 'I care for a person with dementia' started by consheets, Jul 14, 2015.

1. consheets

consheets Registered User

Jul 14, 2015
    I am seeking small 10 minute activities to do with my Mom, or possibly with a couple of her friends. My Mom lives in a Memory Care Home and her friends have Dementia. When I go and visit, I like to have something to do. Any ideas?

2. Jessbow

Jessbow Registered User

Pair up socks, sort out buttons, game of cards?

3. Tin

Tin Registered User

May 18, 2014
    UK
    Enlarge and photocopy some old family photographs, stick to thin card, cut up into decent sizes with straight sides - home made jig saws. large-ish sized beads and string, make necklaces.