ABout me - Dearth - Staff Nurse (almost)

Tender Face

Account Closed
Mar 14, 2006
NW England
Dearth said:
More good news for me...

I've got the registration documents... 'phoned and paid, now I send the declaration in and wait for a reply... then I'll be a 'proper official bony fido' nuss -that's Lancashire dialect for Nurse... or as they say in Merseyside "Nairse".

:D

N.

Does that make you official as in what Victoria Wood speak we know as 'totally bodo fono'??? :D

I'm so sorry you never got a book token, but from what I've read on TP you should be writing your own stuff and collecting royalties!!;)

Not sure which way you're travelling along the 'East Lancs' but there's a good website tells you where the speed/traffic light cameras are!!!!!:D

Best of luck, Dearth. I pray, if the time comes, there is someone like you around for my mum. (Only not bumper to bumper on the East Lancs!)

Hugs, well done, etc etc TF

Dearth

May 27, 2005
Wigan
www.freewebs.com
Cheers for the comments Tender Face... I'll have to buy me own book... updated version of 'Salem's Lot' out today... one of my favourites, so I'll pick it up maybe tomorrow... lots of sleepless nights ahead :D

As to the East Lancs... I get on there near Leigh/Lowton... it's usually a doodle from there and the traffic hasn't been a problem so far...

In fact, I'm off there in a moment... now watch 'The Law Of Sod' intervene and it'll be nose to tail (weird isn't it? It'll be like a vehicle version of a dog reunion :D ).

Anyhow... I will NOT be 'totally bodo fono'... sounds very Unwinese to me (Oh deep joy!) - I will however be 'Bony Fido'!

Righto - best set off to enjoy the traffic!

:)

N.

Canadian Joanne

Apr 8, 2005
Toronto, Canada
To go back to a point mentioned a little earlier, I think raising money by shaving your legs is a good idea. I would shave my head in a minute if I could raise money with it (or without, because I've ALWAYS wanted to shave my head). However, my husband assures me that if I do, he won't be seen with me in public until it grows back. He's no fun.....

jakky

Jan 30, 2006
Staffs
Hi Canadian Joanne,

I`m all for shaving my head too, and if you visit : tea room-"pics" bit, #154, you`ll see why???:eek:

Although my wife says "if you do, I`ll leave you"......just no fun either, :)

but hey, 23 yrs later........

take care

jakky
:cool: ;)