1. zebb37

zebb37 Registered User

Aug 12, 2007
    salisbury
    have left message after message for Anne's mental health social worker and no response. two months now.

what am i to do?

can't cope.

feel like taking both of our lives to end this misery.

have tried to talk to our local AS and all she seems interested is her pet projects i.e. singing for the brain - commendable but for a woman of 52 (and a rock chick)_- old war songs do not cut the mustard.

have also left messages as to how i might raise money for the cause and have had zero response

2. Grannie G

Grannie G Volunteer Moderator

Apr 3, 2006
    Kent
    Forget the Social Worker and see the Consultant. Let him contact the Social Worker.

3. christine_batch

christine_batch Registered User

Jul 31, 2007
    Buckinghamshire
    Dear Zebb37,
    No wonder you feel abandoned, I to would be if I was in that position.

Can you go back to your G.P. with a list and let the G.P. chase them up ?

When we are always trying to raise money for the Society that would in my personel opinion require a letter to the Fund Raiser at Head Office.

My thoughts are with you both at this very stressful time for you both.

Best wishes
    Christine

4. Cliff

Cliff Registered User

Jun 29, 2007
    North Wales
    Dear Zebb,

The advice you have been given here is so right,

I know exactly where you are coming from with such deplorable treatment from the SW.

Hopefully, you have a good GP. Express yourself as strongly to him/her as you have in your post here.

Very best wishes,