A whole "muggle"

snuffyuk

Jul 8, 2004
Near Bristol
Hello all
well Mum has been in respite for nearly 2 weeks. Thinking that this may be the best place permanently.

Feel like a Judas and cry my heart out after visits. We as a family are all visiting over the next couple of weeks to decide whether mum has settled and is happy! (ha ha)

Compared with some of the poor souls in the home Mum is nowhere need as bad. If she stays in that environment will she deteriote faster?

I want her home but I can not cope, but I must cope. We have a wonderful CP social worker who has looked into all the possibilities.

I will post info re home care that she gave me. May be of interest to others.

Regards to all
snuffy

Sheila

Oct 23, 2003
West Sussex
Dear Snuffy, you are not a Judas, far from it. These decisions wouldn't hurt so much unless you cared deeply. What ever you decide, my thoughts are with you, love and hugs, She. XX

Sheila

Oct 23, 2003
West Sussex
Oh Snuffy, I had that feeling too, I just wanted to get in the car and keep driving, don't ask me where. I never did though, usually just had a darn good cry. It's the despair my love, you feel so helpless in a situation that seems so hopeless. I can't swop with you I know, but like everyone else, we are here for you, to help you through this. Post your feelings, get it out, share it. Although we can't change the situation or make it go away, we can do our best to listen and try to support you. Love to you and yours, She. XX