• All threads and posts regarding Coronavirus COVID-19 can be found in our area specifically for Coronavirus COVID-19 discussion.

You can directly access this area >here<.

A way to prevent equipment being turned off.

RosettaT

Sep 9, 2018
Mid Lincs
Some of the replies made me smile. My mum was a master thwarting solutions. If there was a way round it she would find it, it really was amazing to see some of the ingenious ways she'd find. I always said she would have benefitted MI6 working for them as a gadget tester.
On a serious note I hope the airbrick piccy works for you.

stg

Apr 5, 2021
I did put up a dummy circuit break box on the wall but lower down under the real on and she is fixated on this now and not the real circuit breaker box and is merrily flicking the circuit breakers several times a day which is great.

However she has started with the radiator valves, which I have started another thread about trying to lock them into a certain position. If you have any advice could you please post it there

Thanks

stg

Apr 5, 2021
Some of the replies made me smile. My mum was a master thwarting solutions. If there was a way round it she would find it, it really was amazing to see some of the ingenious ways she'd find. I always said she would have benefitted MI6 working for them as a gadget tester.
On a serious note I hope the airbrick piccy works for you.
I have not got round to do the air brick piccy yet as I have been busy but will update you all later.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danny62