1. Welcome to Talking Point - an online community for everyone who is affected by dementia. Whether you have dementia or know someone who does, we will be there for you.

If you need help using Talking Point, read our Help pages or contact us at talkingpoint@alzheimers.org.uk

2. Q&A: "Anticipatory Grief" - Tues 27th 6:30-7:30pm

Our next Q&A is on the topic of anticipatory grief - the feelings of grief or loss that can happen following a diagnosis of dementia. Ubeda from our Helpline will be answering your questions in this thread on the 27th February, from 6:30-7:30pm.

Pop by and post your questions now and we'll answer them on Tuesday.

A Vicar's Life - touches on dementia

Discussion in 'Dementia-related news and campaigns' started by Dayperson, Feb 10, 2018.

1. Dayperson

Dayperson Registered User

Feb 18, 2015
    Female
    Shropshire
  2. patas

patas New member

Friday
    Female
    surrey
    Morning all, I watched the programme about the vicars and really enjoyed it. I’d seen my mum that day & when the vicar visited his FIL with his wife it reduced me to tears. I’m still at the stage of crying a lot, Eg. yesterday at the hairdressers & at lunch. It seems since my mums diagnosis everywhere I look it’s about dementia. Mum is already missing her tablets but I’ve ordered a pill reminder with an alarm so hopefully that will help. Have a good everyone x