A radio with just one button

Frederic H

Apr 1, 2015
Devon
My clever son found this and for sufferers whose only ability is to press one button this is it.
You set the station and then put the front back on so there are no buttons or knobs to fiddle with,just one on the top which switches it on or off.
As my o/h likes music I have set it to Classic FM so will be pleased to see her reaction when I give it to her on my next visit

jenniferpa

Jun 27, 2006
Do you have a link to the product? It's fine to post such links provided you aren't actually flogging the item but are just a satisfied customer.

Katrine

Jan 20, 2011
England
No buttons and knobs is good, but it has a telescopic aerial rod. My MIL would snap this off straight away. :(

Katrine

Jan 20, 2011
England
this is the link and this one has no Ariel only a wire but seems to work well without it extended

:confused::confused: There's a telescopic rod in the picture. Sometimes they do work OK without this extended, or indeed if it has been snapped off. It's just a pity they don't make one without any sticky-out parts that can be sharp if broken off. I'm pleased to hear this radio works well for you. :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tinydaffodil