A picker rather than a folder

Helly68

Mar 12, 2018
I must add my mum to the trouser pleater list - hers are always at half mast with neat little pleats down each thigh. She's been doing it since moving to her CH 2 and a half years ago. I did ask her about it once. She said 'We all have to do it. If you don't, they come in and do it for you.'

So now we know... o_O
I did wonder.......

rainbowcat

Oct 14, 2015
My father's a Picker! He uses his Handy Grabber (aka Litter Picker) to pick anything he can see up off the carpet. Usually dropped tablets, bits of old food, scraps of paper, and poo. Much of it went into his mouth, because tablets MUST be taken, and the food/poo MUST be chocolate (and therefore MUST NOT BE WASTED).

He also scrapes at "things" (including stuff on his bed sheet or tena sheet) with his fingernails, and inspects them closely.

So maybe he's also a SCRAPER as well as a Picker!

Nuwara

Sep 3, 2021
My mum is a folder. At night she is folding everything in sight and when i arrive in the morning a lot of her clothes towels are out of the drawers and cupboards and in neat oiles on the bed

Scarlet Lady

Apr 6, 2021
Well, I’d have to say my PWD is a picker; none existent stuff off clothes, carpet, etc. But lately, it’s been a different fixation. Wrapping a toilet roll in cling film. We have no idea why she does this. Totally bizarre.

Feri

Oct 15, 2021
My wife is doing something totally different. Each time when she goes to toile, spent nearly an hour cutting the pieces of toilet papers, folding them nicely and putting them on the window sI’ll. then she brings the folded papers out and asking me to put them in an envelope to send it to them!.
Each day she spend hours doing this and if I don’t cooperate with her she gets angry.
by the way she has got Alzhemer’s and Capgras syndrome.

Lynmax

Nov 1, 2016
My mum is a pointer, she angrily points her finger at people during a conversation even though what she is saying can be utter nonsense. And her eyes narrow so she looks really mean, it’s quite scary!

To think, when I was a child, mum used to tell me off for pointing at things!

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zoobix