A peaceful passing

twinklestar

Sep 14, 2014
My brother and I would like to inform all those who have helped us, answered our questions and requests for information as well as providing support to us as carers that our very precious mother sadly passed away at her nursing home on Friday 29 April 2016 at 2pm. Her passing was very peaceful.

Our thanks go out to all those who have supported us whilst we were looking after mum at home and once she had gone into full time care. We could not have got through this time without your help and I know that you will support us through this time as we grieve for our wonderful mother.

We will continue to care for our mother by ensuring that her memory lives on through ourselves.

Thanks you.

PollyP.

Oct 8, 2009
Herefordshire UK
Dear Twinklestar and brother

Thank you for letting us know of your mother's peaceful passing. A peaceful passing is all we could ask for isn't it.

Your love for your mother was very obvious through your comments. She will always be there in your memories.

Thinking of you both at such a very sad time.

Pauline

LadyA

Oct 19, 2009
Ireland
Condolences to you and your brother, twinklestar. A sad time for you. Saying goodbye to our loved ones that final time is always hard.

Shedrech

Dec 15, 2012
UK
Such sad news twinklestar
eased. I hope, by knowing that your mother's passing was peaceful
you're right, you and your brother will always care; she has left you a wonderful legacy
strength and peace to you both

Louby65

Mar 26, 2014
Scotland
I'm so sorry to hear your sad news twinkle star . I'm glad her passing was peaceful and she is now at rest . Please keep posting so that we can continue to support you through this sad time . My sincere condolences to you and your family . Lou