A nice glass of chardonnay

exhausted 2015

Jul 5, 2015
stoke on trent
I love this time of day dad has finally settled after getting him back into bed several times I've switched the tv off and poured myself a glass of chardonnay and am sitting listening to the silence it is bliss.. But will be short lived has he will be up again at 1am.. Just enjoying the moment and thought that I would share it.. Exhausted 2015 xx

hvml

Oct 10, 2015
North Cornwall
It's so nice to find a moment for a little pleasure exhausted2015. That bedtime aaaaaah is such a blessed relief! My Dad likes to be tucked up by 7.30pm. I get straight into my PJ's, crack open the 85% chocolate and put my feet up with a vape! Who knows what the night will bring!!

exhausted 2015

Jul 5, 2015
stoke on trent
It's so nice to find a moment for a little pleasure exhausted2015. That bedtime aaaaaah is such a blessed relief! My Dad likes to be tucked up by 7.30pm. I get straight into my PJ's, crack open the 85% chocolate and put my feet up with a vape! Who knows what the night will bring!!

Ah yes who knows what kind of a night we will have... So thank heavens for the little me time xx

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pamelaann