A new stage in my life...................

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grannie G

Volunteer Moderator
Apr 3, 2006
Kent
I`m hoping it`s not too serious Saffie . Thank you.

I went for a cliff top walk after lunch and spent some time looking out to sea . It was cold but not too windy and I was warm from the walk.
I`ve been walking the cliff tops by myself for ages but it did feel different today and I was quite emotional for a while.
I took my time , did some shopping on the way home , bought some freshly made low Gi bread to try and am all right now.

Many thanks for posting such wonderful support. xx

Loopiloo

May 10, 2010
Scotland
So far so good, and certainly not feeling the need for counselling. I just want to be alone with my thoughts and feelings and am not ready to be with people yet, apart from Paul.
I know I would also feel like that, Sylvia.

How awful for Paul. I hope he can retrieve what he has lost, some good advice given here. I would not have a clue.

There is a small shop not too far from me and they have sorted out my laptop problems for me taking considerable patience and time. They seem very knowledgable - and reasonably priced.

I hope all goes well tomorrow with your eye consultation and that it is nothing serious.

Your cliff top walk sounded good. Feeling emotional is natural and it is no bad thing to let the emotions come out rather than submerge them. It is early days and you will have a lot of thoughts and feelings.

I think about you so often.

With love
Loo xxx

Helen33

Jul 20, 2008
Thinking of you Sylvia and hoping you are satisfied with the consultation.

Love

Grannie G

Volunteer Moderator
Apr 3, 2006
Kent
I'm afraid it isn't good news but I don't want to say anything until I've spoken to Katherine.

Obviously it isn't life threatening but it might be threatening to my quality of life.

Thank you for all your good wishes. I will need them xx

Status
Not open for further replies.