A new stage in my life...................

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grannie G

Volunteer Moderator
Apr 3, 2006
Kent
No AMD wet or dry. Just some deterioration of the retina but nothing I cannot live with.

Because of my history the optometrist was erring on the side of caution. I wish he'd told me this last week, instead of `It looks like you have some AMD` . I wouldn't have posted if I`d known. :oops:

So big relief all round and thanks for all your concern.

Lindy50

Dec 11, 2013
Cotswolds
That’s great news Sylvia :D
Don’t worry about posting before you got the results - it was the apprehension you were sharing xx

love.dad.but..

Jan 16, 2014
Kent
That is good news. You were concerned naturally...so you shared...absolutely right to do so. That's one of the aspects that is so good about all the good folk on TP...a worry shared is a worry halved.

LadyA

Oct 19, 2009
Ireland
Wonderful news, Sylvia! And @Lindy50 is right. For those of us who live alone now, being able to share our apprehensions, whether they turn out to be well founded or not, is vital.

Izzy

Volunteer Moderator
Aug 31, 2003
Dundee
. For those of us who live alone now, being able to share our apprehensions, whether they turn out to be well founded or not, is vital.

That's exactly how I feel.

I'm so glad to hear that all is ok Sylvia.

AliceA

May 27, 2016
No AMD wet or dry. Just some deterioration of the retina but nothing I cannot live with.

Because of my history the optometrist was erring on the side of caution. I wish he'd told me this last week, instead of `It looks like you have some AMD` . I wouldn't have posted if I`d known. :oops:

So big relief all round and thanks for all your concern.
So pleased to hear your news. I am glad you posted as it must have been a concern at the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.