A new stage in my life...................

Status
Not open for further replies.

maryw

Nov 16, 2008
Surrey
Totally agree with you Pied. I think so much more could be done. It's the usual "death is taboo" subject when it is an inevitable part of life !!!

Grannie G

Volunteer Moderator
Apr 3, 2006
Kent
The latest meds seem to have worked and Helen is no longer paranoid. She has been talking to Mandy properly for the first time in days. I hope they stay effective.

Grannie G

Volunteer Moderator
Apr 3, 2006
Kent
Saffie , every time I speak to Helen I tell her how concerned everyone is for her and how they wish for peace and comfort for her.

She is touched.

Loopiloo

May 10, 2010
Scotland
The latest meds seem to have worked and Helen is no longer paranoid. She has been talking to Mandy properly for the first time in days. I hope they stay effective.

That is a huge relief, I do hope they remain effective. Also that Helen sleeps well tonight and also Martin and Mandy who must be shattered.

Love to all and especially Helen.
Loo xx

Nanak

Mar 25, 2010
Brisbane Australia

Thank goodness for that! I'm so glad Helen will be able to communicate her needs a little better.

It must be such a relief for Mandy and Martin. And to you Sylvia as it would have been even harder to listen to via the telephone.

Hoping this change also helps Helen sleep more comfortably

Kim xx

Izzy

Volunteer Moderator
Aug 31, 2003
Dundee
I'm glad Helen is more comfortable. I hope that gives you some peace of mind while you're away. I hope you have a nice relaxing time with your friend.

Grannie G

Volunteer Moderator
Apr 3, 2006
Kent
Thanks all.

I`m not using my phone while away but will have my iPad with me. If there`s anything of note to update I will but Mandy and Martin tend to use their phones for messaging.

CollegeGirl

Jan 19, 2011
North East England
Hope you have a lovely time Sylvia, and it will perhaps do you good to be somewhat incommunicado for a while, time for yourself, and to recharge your batteries. You deserve it.

xx

Saffie

Mar 26, 2011
Near Southampton
Good to hear that Helen is being moved to the hospice. I hope she finds peace and reassurance there and and that Martin and Mandy can feel less stressed in the knowledge that she is being so well cared for with help permanently on hand. x

Pollyanna

Jul 8, 2008
Sylvia

I hope you enjoy your trip. I hope that knowing Helen will be hospice care will help rest your mind a little.

Safe travels

x

Status
Not open for further replies.