A new host on Talking Point

SerenaS

Staff Member
Apr 7, 2011
London
Hi everyone,

I’m pleased to let you know that we have a new Host joining the Talking Point team: Cat27. Many of you will already know Cat. :)

Hosts help us to welcome new members to Talking Point, point people toward helpful information and also ensure that we are able to support members who are having a difficult time.

We couldn't run Talking Point without our Volunteer Hosts and Volunteer Moderators.

They help to ensuring that Talking Point is a welcoming and supportive environment for people with dementia and their carers. Not only do they provide support and guidance to forum members, but they also help to protect the forum and keep it a safe place for everyone.

You can read more about both the Moderator and Host roles here.

I hope you’ll join me in congratulating Cat on her new role on the Talking Point team. :)

Shedrech

Dec 15, 2012
UK
Great stuff Cat27 - I read your posts with interest, pleasure and all positive reactions - glad you have taken on this role - good 'appointment' SerenaS

2jays

Jun 4, 2010
West Midlands
That's great to read Cat :)

Hopefully I don't do anything too bad and get slapped wrists from you too :D

Sent from my iPhone using Talking Point

chris53

Nov 9, 2009
London
Thank you Cat for volunteering and for sharing your experiences with us:p and helping to make TP a welcoming and safe first point of contact.
Chris x

BeckyJan

Nov 28, 2005
Derbyshire
Great to have you with us Cat!
Welcome from me:

Attachments

• welcome.jpg
    welcome.jpg
    5.9 KB · Views: 557