A message from Norman

Brucie

Jan 31, 2004
near London
Hi everyone,

Quite a few members have noticed that Norman has not been posting anything for a little while.

He has asked me to post this on his behalf:

Last Sat AM West Brom were moving 8000 people by coach ,from the Hawthorns, for the journey to Wembley for the semi -final of the FA cup.

All between 6 and 7.30 AM.

I moved towards the coach,failed to see the edge of the kerb,landed flat on my face.

Result eye badly cut,needed glueing,right shoulder discolated.

I spent my morning at City Hospital,eye dressed and shoulder put back,wearing sling.

From next Friday physiotherapy sessions.

I have never had anything so painful.

Thanks all for your concern.

Best wishes
Norman

Hope you get back to normal as soon as possible, Norman! Take care and make your recovery - one step at a time.

Skye

Aug 29, 2006
SW Scotland
Dear Norman

I'm so sorry to hear this.

You were so looking forward to the match, too, though perhaps the result meant you were not too sorry to have missed it!

I do hope you're feeling better soon, and will soon be back with us.

Hug 5.gif

Love and hugs,

Linda Mc

Jul 3, 2005
Nr Mold
Norman so sorry to hear of your accident :( do hope you will be feeling much better very soon.

Take care.

Linda x

Tina

May 19, 2006
Dear Norman,

sending cheery get well wishes to you. So sorry to hear of your accident when you were so looking forward to going to Wembley :(

Hope you're on the mend and will be feeling much better soon.

All the best,
Tina

hendy

Feb 20, 2008
West Yorkshire
Dear Norman

I was so sorry to hear of your accident. I do hope you will be feeling a lot better soon. I agree shoulder injuries are very painful indeed, keep taking the tablets!
take care
hendy

gigi

Nov 16, 2007
East Midlands
Dear Norman,

What an awful thing to happen...:(

Sending you love and best wishes for a speedy recovery!

gigi...xx

TinaT

Sep 27, 2006
Costa Blanca Spain
Thanks for the message. Wishing you a speedy recovery - Who Won the match by the way? Sorry to be so thick but I've been away myself xxTinaT

BeckyJan

Nov 28, 2005
Derbyshire
Dear Norman:
I am so sorry to hear of your accident. I hope you are getting pain relief and you will soon be feeling better.
Take care Jan

Margarita

Feb 17, 2006
london
Oh Norman that does sound painfull I do feel for you . hope that you recover speedy , but make sure you take it easy sending you my love & a (((((BIG HUG Kisses )))))

Tender Face

Account Closed
Mar 14, 2006
NW England
And there was me thinking you were just sulking about the result!!!!! :D:D:D

You know I'm kidding!!!!! Know better of you than that Norman ........ :)

I am so sorry about the injury - but Norman - why BEFORE the match and not after???? :rolleyes: Match fit soon, please ...... you are sorely missed .... like TP's own Ronaldo going AWOL!!!!!;)

Trying to make some light of what must be quite awful, I know ...

Love and best wishes for the speediest recovery possible .... I'll go keep the Director's chair warm for you for when you're ready ..... ;)

Karen, x

Margaret W

Apr 28, 2007
North Derbyshire
Hi all

Well, I am really sorry for Norman, but I know what he has gone through.

Two weeks ago, I woke with a stiff right shoulder. Just imagined it would go away, it didn't go away. We took my mum out for Sunday lunch, the grand-daughters came, we had a lovely lunch, but on the way out I was supervising mum. I could see this step that I knew she hadn't seen, and down she crashed. I had to catch her, I could not have my mum falling, so I caught her. It didn't do my shoulder much good. I woke on Monday morning in agony, and I mean agony. Went to the doc. He diagnosed a torn muscle, must rest it. Did that for a week, then started gentle exercise but still suffering even now, two weeks on.

Hope Norman is recovering better than I am.

Love to Norman

Margaret

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JL513