A little something to make you laugh

exhausted 2015

Jul 5, 2015
stoke on trent
For those of you who have read myposts you will know that dad dose not sleep at night he is up all night hence my username exhausted.. Well last night was no difference spent most of the night getting him back into bed when I went to get him back into bed at 6.45am he asked " are you alright " to which I replied "yes" he then said "oh good, goodnight then see you in the morning " he then drifted off to sleep. I was speechless but I had to laugh..and have another full day ahead of me, roll on respite on the 5th of December xx

LadyA

Oct 19, 2009
Ireland
I remember those days/nights when an hour or two was the most I could hope for. I wish you strength. Glad you still have your sense of humour. It's well needed. And hope you enjoy your respite when it comes around.

Biggest Fairy

Jan 26, 2015
Inverness
For those of you who have read myposts you will know that dad dose not sleep at night he is up all night hence my username exhausted.. Well last night was no difference spent most of the night getting him back into bed when I went to get him back into bed at 6.45am he asked " are you alright " to which I replied "yes" he then said "oh good, goodnight then see you in the morning " he then drifted off to sleep. I was speechless but I had to laugh..and have another full day ahead of me, roll on respite on the 5th of December xx

Our best one was FIL. After a night of absolutely no sleep, delusions, hallucinations and well, just general shenanigans he finally seemed to settle. Half an hour later he was shouting for someone to go and help him. I proceeded to drag my zombie-like butt down the stairs and into his room and popped the light on to see what the problem was.
He stared at me for a second and said "Who are you?"
I got closer to him and said "It's me!"

He studied me closely, smiled and said "So it is! What on earth have you been doing to yourself? You look exhausted!"

:rolleyes:

optocarol

Nov 23, 2011
Auckland, New Zealand
Something else to make you laugh - apparently there really are money trees! OH asked me today where those trees were (3 of them) that had been planted, you know the money trees. I just had to laugh, he did too when I did and I am still not sure what he was talking about!

Last edited: