A lifelong friend and me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaded'n'faded

Jan 23, 2019
High Peak
Have a look for slippers on eBay, Simon. You can sort your search results to 'extra wide' from the side menus. I bought several pairs for my mum while she was in the CH - old feet seem to get wider and wider!

There are lots of styles available, many with adjustable velcro straps so they fit any feet and you can put them on then do them up without the person having to force/squeeze their foot in. Good luck!

Palerider

Aug 9, 2015
North West
I may have solved the slipper issue. I went back to CoseyFeet and found an extra wide fit (unisex), but not cheap though. Will see if they do the job.

Palerider

Aug 9, 2015
North West
Today is my birthday and instead of enjoying the day I am surrounded by boxes and **** with the added pressure of not being motivated to complete the task of packing items up ready for tomorrow. I have no idea who is responsible for the accumulation of this junk of mine (ahem) !!?. Plan A is swiftly moving to plan B.

Woo2

Apr 30, 2019
South East
Sounds like you will need to be like the Queen and have two birthdays , happy birthday to you . Hope the plan B goes ok ? ?

Lynmax

Nov 1, 2016
Make sure you clearly label the box with the alcohol in so you can have a birthday drink at your new house!

When I moved into this house, I was ruthless about what I brought with me and ended up with two empty wardrobes when I unpacked - now they are full and I've bought more to hold my junk!

DianeW

Sep 10, 2013
Lytham St Annes
It really is a nightmare packing and moving, we too had to be ruthless and it’s difficult to do.

But needs must and when you only have a compact space it does help to be organised.

It will be a lovely comfy home once your sorted.

Good luck for tomorrow....soon be over and settled in.

Happy birthday ? X

Starting on a journey

Jul 9, 2019
Happy birthday! Just to advise that there are delays on getting new electrical equipment...our new smaller fridge freezer will have taken a month from order to delivery. So check when you buy. Enjoy your new home

Palerider

Aug 9, 2015
North West
I couldn't think of a better birthday present in the circumstances:

1602626074306.png

Palerider

Aug 9, 2015
North West
It is good news especially on your birthday and a recognition of all the hard work you’ve done to make the government listen.

Happy birthday ? and hope you have a stress free move x

I'm not ready, still have stuff outstanding but its going to have to be as we go along as running out of time :rolleyes:

Woo2

Apr 30, 2019
South East
Hope it goes smoothly for you today ? I read that news yesterday , provides a glimmer of hope , well done on your tireless lobbying .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MonkeyFeet