A life in the day of.........................

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caroleca

Jan 11, 2014
Ontario canada
I just wanted to let you know that I came on here a few months ago and your posts struck me.....so I read everyone from 2006....it took me a week or so...but your have inspired me! I have learned so much on this form....we do not have a similar one here in Canada and since I am originally from Scotland....I really enjoy reading the posts and great information on here. Wish I wasn't 5 hours behind...but I still manage to get on here lots. I am so glad you are back on Sylvia...both my husband and I have kept up to date on your progress. I have recommended this site to my siblings and hopefully they will take the time to look at talking point. You are my "angel"....thank you
Carole xo

Grannie G

Volunteer Moderator
Apr 3, 2006
Kent
Thank you Carole.

It does`t really matter about the time difference. We share problems and experiences which are always here to be read by each other.

DandB

Apr 16, 2011
Hampshire
I am so very sorry about the loss of your beloved Dhiren. How I missed the last few weeks of this post I don't know. I spent a lot of time yesterday reading through your posts of the last few weeks. Be kind to yourself Sylvia, as you have been so kind to all of us on this forum. Lots of love,

Carolx

Chrissyan

Aug 9, 2007
N E England
Sylvia,my condolences to both you and Paul, although rather late ones. It's a long time since I visited the forum, but decided to have a look in today. The first thing I wanted to check was how things were with you and Dhiran.

He was such a lucky man to be loved and cared for so much by you, it must have meant so much to him.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.