A life in the day of.........................

Status
Not open for further replies.

jude50

Dec 28, 2011
Cardiff
Sylvia

I'm so sorry to hear of your loss but I hope you find comfort in the fact that it was peaceful. That helped me so much when Mum died, the quietness of it and the release for her to fly once again.

Jude x

chris53

Nov 9, 2009
London
There will be an extra shining star in the sky tonight looking down on you.Thank you for sharing Dhiren's life with us, giving us understanding and inspiration, I am so sorry for your loss and the sadness that comes with this loss....
A gentle hug
Much love
Chris x

Spiro

Mar 11, 2012
Please accept my condolences, Sylvia.

Thank you for being generous enough to share your journey with us. I hope that in the coming months that you and Paul can find comfort from knowing that Dhiren is now at peace and that you can slowly start to rebuild your lives.

gigi

Nov 16, 2007
East Midlands
Dear Sylvia,

I'm so sorry for your loss. It's good that Paul and the family are close by for you at this time.

Dhiren is at peace now after such a long and at times difficult journey. We only met him briefly, but his smile and warmth have stayed with us ever since.

With love,

Lizzie xx

Pheath

Dec 31, 2009
UK
Dear Sylvia

I was very saddened to read your news. I know how completely devoted you’ve been to Dhiren’s care and have charted every nuance of his journey with concern, diligence and love. His life-force will live on forever within you and having this chronicle will preserve those precious memories for you to hold close. Hope you draw some comfort that his passing was peaceful.

Look after yourself during this emotional time and all good wishes for your safe passage through it.
Xx

LadyA

Oct 19, 2009
Ireland
So sad for you at this parting Sylvia. But also happy for you that you had those last couple of days with him happy and recognising you & Paul - those last memories to treasure. xx

Trevillion

Feb 6, 2011
Dear Sylvia, so very sorry to hear. Please accept my condolences to you and your family.

Wishing you peace and courage, now and for times to come.

Trevillion x

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Talking Point mobile app

Brucie

Jan 31, 2004
near London
Dear Sylvia,

I'm really sorry to hear of your loss. The way you have cared for Dhiren has been outstanding, and inspirational. Our love to you and your family at this time and for the future.

Jo1958

Mar 31, 2010
Yorkshire
Dear Sylvia,
I am so very sorry to hear that your dear Dhiren has died, what an enormous loss for you and your family, please accept my sincere condolences.

You are in my thoughts, with kindest regards from Jo

Grannie G

Volunteer Moderator
Apr 3, 2006
Kent
The Funeral Director called last night to tell me Dhiren`s brain had been taken according to his wishes and he was back in the Funeral parlour with them.
He is coming on Monday to discuss arrangements.

I`ve just had a phone call from one of the owners of the home, to ask how we both are and to tell me the door is always open should I need any support.

People are so kind.

Pigeon11

Jul 19, 2012
Hello Sylvia

I've only just started reading your thread and haven't commented before but I have today looked back at things periodically since you started it. As many have said already, your love and devotion to Dhiren shines out.

I just wanted to pass on my sincere condolences and say thank you to you, Dhiren and your family for sharing your difficult (and happy!) times. I wish you and your family much love and strength to get through the times ahead.

xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.