A life in the day of.........................

Status
Not open for further replies.

Izzy

Volunteer Moderator
Aug 31, 2003
Dundee
Lovely photos Sylvia. I'm glad you enjoyed the meal together and that Dhiren's mood lifted. x

DeborahBlythe

Dec 1, 2006
Lovely photos Sylvia. You are both looking great . That colour really suits you. I didn't recognise you at first. Thought it was some teenager smooching Dhiren.

Grannie G

Volunteer Moderator
Apr 3, 2006
Kent
I`m fine thanks Butter. I rarely catch stomach bugs. My stomach is made of cast iron.

But I do need to have an ECG and blood tests, following my chest Xray. Whatever I may or may not have will have been self inflicted so I`m preparing myself.

Grannie G

Volunteer Moderator
Apr 3, 2006
Kent
Thanks everyone. My ECG will not be till 26th Feb so fingers crossed.

The good news is Dhiren was so much happier today and was really pleased with yesterday`s Valentine`s card and roses.
SAM_0621.jpg
They were on the mantelpiece in the sitting room , directly facing where he sits, and not only did he not know they were there, he wouldn`t have known they were for him either.

BeckyJan

Nov 28, 2005
Derbyshire
The roses and card look lovely and I am pleased that Dhiren was happy with them today. The photo of you is very very good but I do prefer to see Dhiren with his gorgeous smile. The food looked good so no wonder he brightened up after his lunch.

Now ECG on 26 February means you have to stay nice and calm in the days leading up to that ;). I feel sure you are ok but thankfully you have a thorough Doctor checking you out.

gigi

Nov 16, 2007
East Midlands
Good to catch up with you Sylvia and to see that lovely photo of you both!

Sorry to hear you're having some health problems.

Love xx

garnuft

Sep 7, 2012
Oh, I missed this post.
Lovely photos Sylvia, I agree with Deborah, that colour really suits you.

The Roses are beautiful.
As they say about gifts...it's the thought that counts. X

Izzy

Volunteer Moderator
Aug 31, 2003
Dundee
Oh yes, the roses are beautiful Sylvia. You knew they were for Dhiren that's what counts. xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recent Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jackiejan