A life in the day of.........................

Status
Not open for further replies.

SisterAct

Jul 5, 2011
Liverpool, Merseyside
Another Star shines brightly in the Sky

What a beautiful service Sylvia.
We will all be there in spirit on Monday.
Thinking of you all and wishing you all the strength you need.
Dhiren would be so proud of you.
Lots of luv and hugs
Barb and Polly
xxxxxxxxxxxx

Noorza

Jun 8, 2012
Ii will be thinking of you all tomorrow. It sounds as if his farewell will be full of people who love him.

Pollyanna

Jul 8, 2008
Sylvia

I do hope that tomorrow is just as you want it to be. The service sounds perfect and I think the readings are lovely.

The funeral directors seem to be very efficient. It must be very comforting to know that Dhiren is receiving the same care now as you strived to achieve for him in life.

I suspect that there will be a lot of people who will be with you tomorrow, in thought. I shall be one of them.

x

Sue J

Dec 9, 2009
I too will be thinking of you and your family tomorrow Sylvia. Thank you for sharing the details of the service which is lovely and is so fitting for Dhiren that we knew because you shared him with us. I hold that picture of his peaceful smile when I think of him.xx

Ann Mac

Oct 17, 2013
Will be thinking of you, Paul and his wife, and your grandchildren tomorrow, Sylvia - I hope that the fact that so many people on tp will be there with you in spirit will bring some comfort to all of you. With much love and sympathy - Anne xxxxx

Status
Not open for further replies.